ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 135

We say bye to Blaise and Teila and they leave Savanna and I alone at the tower.

I turn around to face Savanna but her back is turned on me. Not in a bad way, though. But in the best way possible.

She's leaning against the tower's bars, looking up at the night sky. She turns around only slightly, looking at me watching her. A smile teases her lips and she turns back around. "Come here, Draco."

Come here, Draco.

Come here, Draco.

Her voice sounds so soft and gentle I have to repeat it in my head.

I walk towards her and she turns her attention back to me. She holds her arms out and I pick her up. Her legs wrap around my waist as she hugs me.

"You're like a koala." I say.

"That means you're the tree."

I laugh at her comment. Then feel her lips pressed up against my neck and i'm already about to go insane.

"Savanna." I say. "I can't take this anymore."

She stops. "What?"

"Waiting."

She takes her lips away from my neck and looks at me.

"I can't, Savanna." I tell her. "I want to love on you. I love loving on you. I think about it all the time."

She pauses and closes her eyes for a second. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I just- I don't know how much longer I can wait. I mean it's been years. I-I'm sorry I sound so needy."

She shakes her head, bringing her hand to the side of my face.

"We can kiss." She says. "We can kiss all night if we want."

"Yeah." I rasp.

Suddenly her lips touch mine. We kiss slowly at first, but the longer I stand here holding her the faster this gets. Faster, faster, faster, faster.

I set her down and push my knee up between her legs, silently begging her to make that sound she made tonight. Even if she only makes it once, I need to hear it again.

She whimpers into my mouth and I feel the chill run through me.

I've kissed her plenty of times since she came home, but not quite like this. I can feel her lips loving mine. It's one of my favorite feelings.

We make our way to the floor, unfortunately letting this get even more out of hand. What am I saying? I'm so very fortunate.

I sit up against the bars and Savanna sits in my lap kissing me still.

My hands move up her waist, creeping inside her sweatshirt and feeling her skin.

I reach the bottom of her bra, made of the softest lace. I can feel her getting hesitant as soon as my fingers slip beneath it.

She pulls away from me with her eyes closed. She gets up and the most painful part is when she walks to the opposite side of the tower.

"Draco i'm sorry." She says.

"What for?"

She turns away from me and covers her face.

I walk over to her and hold her against my chest. "What's wrong?"

She doesn't wrap her arms around me, her face remains in her hands. "I could feel you through your pants, Draco."

I realize my mistake. "Oh..."

She shakes her head. "Don't feel bad. Don't apologize either. I'm the one who should be sorry, I know that hurts you."

"It's okay, i'll just wait it out."

"Stop Draco. You're punishing yourself for something I did. Go jerk off, just meet me in bed when you're done."

She tries to walk away from me but I don't allow that. I grab her arm and pull her back. "Stop being so stubborn. My dick is fine."

"Your dick isn't fine. Go fix it."

"I said my dick is fine."

"Your dick needs help."

"Can we stop talking about my dick?"

She makes that face where her mouth gets all small and scrunched up and she looks at the ground. I think it's her mad face and she doesn't realize how cute she looks when she makes it.

"Why are you mad, Savanna?"

"Because we can't even make out without fighting over something stupid." She says.

"That's how it all started isn't it? Not complaining."

I see her smile spread across her face before she tries to hide it with her sleeve.

"I hate you, Draco."

"I hate you more."