ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 90

We have only about half an hour until our meeting with Tom.

I'm getting anxious, and i'm fidgeting with everything I can get my hands on.

I'm cracking my knuckles in the middle of my room when Draco approaches me from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist.

He kisses my neck softly, "You're tense my darling. Just try to calm down."

"I'm so scared." I mumble, "I hate admitting that. But i'm so scared of him. And what he's capable of."

I take one of his hands from my waist and kiss the tips of his fingers.

"I don't want to scare you even more but... Peter will be there." he says hesitantly.

"Protect me." I whisper.

"I always will." he whispers back.

He buried his head in my neck now, still keeping his arms wrapped around me.

"I don't wanna cry Draco. But i'm afraid I will, when the time comes." I say.

He turns me around and picks me up, carrying me out into the hallway.

I don't wanna question him, because I trust him too much to stop him.

He opens the balcony door, and sets me down, closing the door behind us.

It's dark outside, with a slight breeze.

Draco moves behind me again, and I wonder what he's doing.

His hands snake up and cover my eyes.

"Pretend." he says, "Relax. Let everything drift away. Imagine how much I love you. Imagine me down on one knee presenting you with the most beautiful diamond you've ever seen. Imagine me seeing you walk down the aisle in a white dress. Imagine us holding our newborn baby. Imagine me loving you, til the ends of the Earth and the moon and back."

A smile spreads across my face. I can't help it.

Draco releases his hands from my eyes and I turn around and hug him.

Draco knows that he's the only person that can distract me from things that make me nervous or scared.

I'm glad he possesses such a talent and that he was able to draw out my anxiety, even if it was only for a moment.

He plants a kiss on the top of my head.

"I hope we get to accomplish all those things." he says.

"We will. I'll make sure of it." I say.

I look back out at the sky, letting the breeze fly through my hair.

"You're gonna be okay, Savanna." Draco says.

I turn my head and look at him next to me.

He looks calm as ever. He's just looking at me, but he looks so calm.

He holds his hand out, and I take it in mine.

He kisses the top of it, "I also wanted to mention what my mother said to you about... wanting grandchildren."

I smile, "Draco really i'm fine with giving her that."

"It's just.. we're young. And I want to make sure you're completely fine with that. You can always tell her no."

"Are you fine with that?" I ask, flipping the question onto him.

"Savanna." he holds my face in his hands, pressing his forehead against my own, "I would have a million babies with you, if that is what made you happy."

I can't help my smile, "You're still gonna have sex with me when you're old?"

"I'm not making any promises." he says with a laugh.

He pulls me into his arms and holds me, "I don't feel too well tonight. I may be coming down with something."

"Let's just make it through this meeting and then you can rest." he tells me.

______________

Draco sits across from me at the table.

Our families had to be on opposite sides. Words can't describe how much I hate that.

I want to hold his hand. I feel like i'm about to throw up. My head hurts.

It's so dark in here. Only lit by a couple candles down the length of the table.

"The Dark Lord" sits at the head of the table. He's separated from me only by my mother and father. Peter sits to my right.

"I called this meeting to discuss our newest members, and the situation we're currently in." he says, looming over us all.

He looks immensely more terrifying when he isn't stuck in his teenage body. It makes me all the more afraid.