ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 77

Draco told Blaise that he ate me out..

Am I surprised? Not in the slightest.

Do I care? Not really.

Did he say it right in front of me? Yes.

Did I turn red? Probably.

I mean they are best friends. I suppose guys tell each other everything just like us girls.

Draco told me that he had never done that before and wanted to flex that he did.

It was hard for me to even believe that it was his first time doing that. He made me feel amazing.

But now Draco and I are back in his dorm, on his bed by ourselves. We removed the majority of our clothes to be more comfortable. I read him a bit of a book.

His head rests on my stomach and I play with his hair while the words escape my lips softly. 

I get distracted when he lifts my shirt up, and runs his fingers across my stomach, then trails kisses across.

I close the book and put it to the side.

He creeps up to my face and gives my nose a kiss too, "What are we gonna do? About.. you know what."

I stay silent for longer than I probably should have, "I don't know." is all I came up with.

"We're gonna have to go back home at some point. And tell our parents about this." Draco says, fidgeting with the ring that rests on his finger.

He springs up going to his dresser drawer, and picking something out, cupping it in his hands as he comes back to the bed.

He sits beside me, opening his hands and holding up a black lacy ribbon, "Can you move your hair."

I gather my hair up into a ponytail with my fist, and Draco wraps the ribbon around my neck, covering up the scar there.

He ties it into a delicate bow, and then leans down and kisses a part of my neck that's still exposed, "There." Draco says, "Much better."

"You should write to your mother. She'll know what to do." I suggest.

He kisses my cheek, "Good idea."

When he writes to her, he explains that we're in a tough and dangerous situation. Not saying what that situation is though. Just asking what we should do about it.

He sends the letter out through his window, and we wait for a response.

Draco climbs back into bed with me, huddling close and switching the light off. We hold each other tight as we drift to sleep.

Silent prayers floating through my mind, hoping for a safe night sleep.

Draco squirms more than usual. And I can easily tell that something about him is unsteady. He no longer feels safe in his own bedroom. I don't either.

It's pitch dark in his room, I can't see him well at all.

"I'm scared Savanna." he whispers,  moving in even closer to me.

I don't really have anything to say. I can't just tell him everything is going to be alright. Even I don't believe that.

So I don't say anything. I bring his head to my chest and hold him. He wraps his arms around my waist.

He finally stays still.

"We used to argue so much. I'm so glad we don't do that anymore." he says, before drifting off to sleep.