ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

"It's no problem, i'm glad I could do something useful." I said.

"You're even better than Madame Pomfrey." Draco told me.

"That's not possible" I giggled. He smirked at me in the way he does when he's up to something.

"Hey do you wanna do something tonight?" He asked.

"Like what?" I questioned.

"Our friend group is playing truth or dare," he said.

I hesitated, "I- I don't know." I stuttered.

"Come on it'll be fun." he assured.

I sat still and quiet for a split second, "Fine." I said rolling my eyes.

We chatted for the rest of our lunch period. We were too embarrassed to walk back in and catch everyone's attention.

Draco was back to normal and he was alright, which gave me a little bit of relief. Although i'm still pretty stressed about confronting Tom later for saying that we did that. He has no business in lying, Draco does it too and it's the most annoying shit.

Once class started I tried my best to pay attention, but Draco made it difficult with lots of distraction. I'm surprised he's even a prefect to be completely honest.

At one point, I saw a paper bird fly my direction, coming from Draco.

Just a heads up, this isn't normal truth or dare we're talking about. It's more amusing the way we play.

Bloody hell of course it has to be interesting. Can we not do anything standard at this school? Yeah this should be lots of fun.

I crumbled up the letter and tossed it back at Draco, who wasn't looking. Hitting him right in the head.

-Time skip- 30 minutes-

"Class dismissed." The professor said.

I gathered my things and was about to walk out the door when I was stopped, "Malfoy, Holcombe. Can I speak to you two for a moment?" Professor Mcgonagall asked.

Draco and I looked at each other and then approached her.

"As prefects I must ask if you could clean up the great hall after dinner tonight, just this once." She stated.

"Are you kidding-" Draco said before I elbowed his arm.

"Yes Professor we can do that." I said, cutting him off.

"Thank you." Mcgonagall said before walking away.

"What the fuck. Why did you do that?" Draco asked.

I sighed, "Because Draco, I earned my spot as prefect and i'm not gonna let you ruin it."

"Well guess what, i'm the one that decides what to do," he said, "and if this school doesn't agree with it, than i'll let my father have a say."

I rolled my eyes, "Well at least i'm not weak enough to have to get a parent involved. I can handle things on my own."

"Fine. But only because you're coming to truth or dare tonight. Even that will be too much for you to handle." he said sternly.