ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30

~ SMUT ~

Body to body. Skin to skin.

Naked.

Draco and I had abandoned our clothes in the prefect's bathroom. We dropped them onto the floor in front of the pool.

Draco had taken me there and invited me in with him to take a relaxing bubble bath of a sort.

I washed his hair for him already, he dipped his head  back into the water to get the remains of shampoo out.

He grabbed some wash and put it in his palm. His hand came in contact with my head and he began to massage and scrub the shampoo into my long brown hair.

I closed my eyes for a moment, and took in the feeling of his fingers against my scalp.

I can't help but imagine them... elsewhere.

Once my hair was fully washed he told me to rinse it.

My head dipped backwards into the water until it reached my hairline, and my hair became silky and smooth as it came back out.

Draco pulled me back to him by my waist.

I was so close to him. So close our stomachs were touching.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and he chuckled.

I shot him a confused look.

"You make no sense someti-" the rest of my sentence was cut off by his lips.

We shared a kiss for a couple seconds before he broke it, "I have something for you." he smirked.

He reached outside the pool and grabbed a small box that was buried beneath his pants.

He still held me close the him and brought that box between our chests, keeping it out of the water.

The box flipped open at Draco's fingers and inside was a beautiful, gold band ring, with one diamond in the middle, and two clusters of smaller, more delicate diamonds on either side.

"It's a promise ring. Promising you to me, forever." he explained.

I left him with a small smile spread across my lips.

"It's absolutely stunning. I love it, thank you baby." I took the box from him, and set down outside the pool. I didn't wish for it to get wet and rusty.

I hugged him tightly before he pushed my off of him which surprised me.

I looked at him confused. And then he splashed me.

I gasped, while he laughed at my expression.

"Oh you're paying for that." I said slashing him back.

He dodged my slash which made me angry, so I splashed him again.

This time it got him.

The splashing continued, until Draco screamed my name brutally and went under the water.

My heart raced.

It looked like he was drowning.

I rushed over to him and grabbed his shoulders to lift him out of the water with all my strength.

"Draco! Draco oh my god." I shook his limp body.

Still, he didn't move.

"Draco?! Please, please wake up!" I panicked.

I moved the hair on his forehead back, out of his face, and studied his features. He looked perfectly relaxed, perfectly fine.

His lips began to move.. into something.