ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 144

Draco Malfoy:

We're on the plane now. It's officially our honeymoon. We had an amazing wedding, everything was perfect, and we were finally able to tie the knot.

Savanna has no idea where i'm taking her now, but I know she'll love it. There's absolutely no reason for her to dislike it. And I made sure of that.

Her head is in my lap. She's tired, really tired. I don't blame her. It's been a big day. I'll let her sleep now, so that she has more energy tonight.

I find myself thinking a lot about our future children. We already have Hiraeth, but who is in store for us next? A boy, a girl? Names? I guess only time will tell.

But I do know that Savanna and I would never just give our child a name that didn't have any real meaning. Hiraeth partially means a feeling of homesickness. Savanna chose that name for her the day she was born. She chose it because with Hiraeth and I by her side, she finally felt like she had a real home. So without us, she feels homesick.

Which, Savanna did feel the meaning of Hiraeth's name when she was separated from us for two years. Poor thing.

That just proves my point. Hiraeth's name is deep, and has a true meaning that most people overlook, saying her name is weird or strange. I think it's a beautiful name.

Being separated from Hiraeth right low is also making me feel the tug of her name too. I really do miss her. She's the one thing Savanna and I created together, the perfect blend of us.

We're a family, she's my baby. Savanna always says she looks like me, but when I look at her, I see Savanna. I think we see what we want to see in her, which is each other.

I scratch Savanna's head a little bit to keep her relaxed. Her hair is still up, I already offered to take it out for her but she said that would take forever and to not worry about it.

She'll get mad at me if I try to take the pins out, so I guess i'll just leave her be.

Wow, I love her.

Now, I don't want to get myself too excited, but I can't take my mind off of making love to her. I've already made sure that everything is perfect for tonight.

I made sure that she'll be as comfortable as she can be. I know when we haven't done it for a while, it's a little painful for Savanna. But I got everything I can to help prevent that.

Again, she has no idea where i'm taking her. But that's the best part. It's better than she could possibly imagine.

Savanna Malfoy:

"Savanna, darling." I hear. "We're here."

"Oh no, did I sleep through our wedding night?!" I expect my eyes to adjust but I can't see anything, I don't even think my eyes are open. I reach up to touch them but they're covered.

Draco's holding me. Well, at least I hope it's Draco. I can't see anything.

I hear Draco laugh at me. "No baby, just the ride here."

"Why can't I see?"

"It's still a surprise." He says.

He begins walking. I don't like not knowing where my own honeymoon is.

After a couple minutes he sets me down. "You're killing me."

He moves behind me and removes my blindfold. When my eyes fully adjust I can finally see where we are.

An island. It looks like an island, because we're surrounded by water. There's tall trees around the whole area too. There's a cobblestone pathway leading through them to what looks like a house.