ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 85

Draco Malfoy:

tw: rape

The Yule Ball is over. It went by pretty quick.

After I cried over Savanna I felt like the weakest being in the world. She didn't even do anything. She just stood there being the one person who can change me for the better.

She looked beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. And she still does, she does every day.

I just lost it standing there and looking at her.

We had separated from Blaise and Teila when they went back to Blaise's room.

It's pretty late so Savanna and I are walking back to my dorm now so we can pack to go back home.

I thank Savanna for giving me a great night. She thanks me too.

When we arrive, we immediately change into more comfortable clothes.

I have on sweatpants and a black t-shirt. Savanna puts on one of my sweatshirts and some pj shorts.

"How long are we gonna be staying there?" Savanna asks, taking out her earrings.

I grab my trunk and open it up on my bed, "A week."

She nods and grabs her trunk from the floor, and opens it up on the opposite side of the bed.

I pack my black suit, and figure it's the only thing i'll really be needing to bring home clothing wise.

I lay down on the bed and Savanna rolls her eyes at me for being done already.

"So, what are you bringing?" I ask.

She sighs, "Two of my black dresses, and a pair of heels. My mother sent me a letter a couple days ago saying she has new clothes for me. Apparently I only need two outfits other than what she has, and knowing my mom, she probably wants me dressing like a 'real woman'"

I hate that her mother is giving her that mindset. Savanna is a "real woman" in whatever she wears.

When her things are packed, she walks over to the bathroom, "I'm just gonna grab my things out of here."

But when she opens the door, we're no longer alone in here.

There is a guy standing in the middle of the bathroom.

Savanna backs away, and I stand up. But he walks towards her.

"Peter?" Savanna says.

It's when he steps into the light when I realize who this is.

His olive skin and his curly brown hair, and his egotistical smirk.

This is the guy that was all over Savanna on her birthday.

His hair isn't as clean looking as it was then. It looks messier and in his face.

Something about him seems different. He looks older. Older than he looked on Savanna's birthday. He looked about our age. Now he looks older than both of us.

"Hello dollface." he rasps.

I step in front of Savanna, keeping her behind me. The way he acted a few months ago doesn't sit well with me.

"Why the fuck are you here?" I ask.

Peter lifts up the sleeve to his button up white shirt. There on his forearm rests the dark mark matching mine and Savanna's.

"The Dark Lord told me to." he says.

He glanced at my arm, keeping Savanna hidden.

"Not trying to hide yours?" he questions.