ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

I can already hear the music from the common room filling the slytherin dorms.

I'm only a little nervous with myself, only because I need him to notice me.

There's been parties like this before, but my relationship with Draco wasn't like this back then.

I expect everyone is already there, it started five minutes ago. But sometimes, arriving fashionably late is a good thing. It brings attention to yourself. And I look good tonight so i'm not complaining.

I sprayed myself with my perfume. As I was walking to the door, I hesitated, wondering if I should bring my purse or not.

I figured I wouldn't need it and walked out. I locked the door behind me, only to realize it was still broken because of Draco's stupid act. I brushed it off.

I love how I look, my self confidence is sky high.

I feel nervously excited, that's a first.

The music is growing louder as I get closer and closer to the common room. It's blaring and I can hear talking, filling my mind with all sorts of suspense.

My heart is beating fast and my mouth is dry all of a sudden.

I'm anxious, but I can't be.

I keep telling myself, Savanna, don't be nervous this is just like any other party, be cool, be confident.

I'm trying. I just need to push myself to do this.

Draco Malfoy:

I'm waiting.

I'm waiting for my slut to walk through that door.

I'm watching people get drinks, chat, and dance. But me, no. I'm waiting. On this couch, with my waist pushed out, and my chest back.

Just lounging around doing nothing but listening in to random obscure conversations.

"Hey Draco wanna dance?" Pansy asked me, but I was staring off into the distance, with my eyes towards the door.

I ignored her as I usually do, pretending she's not there.

"Draco? Draco? Are you listening to me?"

"No, i'm waiting for someone." I told her.

"Are you talking about Savanna? God I hate her, why does everyone like her, I don't get it." Pansy groaned.

"Maybe everyone likes her because she isn't needy unlike most girls here." I said vaguely trying to get Pansy to leave me alone.

"Ugh, puts me off. I don't know what guys see in her." She whined as she walked away.

As minutes passed, I watched people look at me and then chatter amongst each other.

I don't even care.

I never care.

I'm starting to wonder if she blew me off by saying she would be here and then not showing up.