Chapter 74: lets reconnect

Ok this is a serious defining moment in our author-reader friendship.

Brian and Mia
Or
Dom and Letty

Also yall wanted sex so here TAKE THE SEX.

——————————————————————

Dominico's POV:

"We cannot and will not risk the Verna's ever gaining power in Italy again." The chairman speaks.

"Agreed." I bluntly reply.
Speaking on behalf of the Mafia comes with immense pressure, I cannot afford to let anything slip.

"Can we rely on the Mafia to take care of it?" He asks me intrusively.

"I don't know, you would have to ask someone in the Mafia." I reply sarcastically interlocking my hands.

We both know I'm in the Mafia, I am just not allowed to physically say it aloud. It could be used against us.

Or we're just paranoid.
Though, with every right.

"Will the five families protect us?!" It sounded almost like a demand rather than a question.

I don't do demands.

The five families made up the core of the Mafia. Of course Stefano was the boss and the D'Angelo family and Vance family together held the most power.
There were three other families, they were more subtle and lower in the ranks.
Then you just had the little pieces of shit that do the more mainstream work-drugs deals, robberies etc.

"What kind of protection are you looking for?" I ask impulsively.

"We need them dead. All of them." He states as everyone's eyes fall on me.

Normally it would have been a simple 'sure fuck them anyway' but I had Sienna to think about.
She would never forgive me if I did this, she had plans to save them but who knows what they would do to her.

I have to put her safety before anything, she can hate me all she wants.

"We will need some time and shortly after a decision is made, you will be informed." I state and he nods in fear.

Stefano is going to kill me.
Boom. Dick gone.

Fuck sake, I happen to like my penis.

I couldn't give them a straight answer, I need to talk to Sienna.
Communication of whatever the fuck they tell you in therapy.

"Is there anything else?" I ask taking a sip of water.

"Yes, since you have arrived the crime rate has risen. Would you happen to know why?" Another member intrudes.

"Haven't a clue." I shake my head smirking.

If I'm being honest, I just got bored and wanted to entertain myself.
There's nothing wrong with that.

"So are we done here?" I sigh bored out of my mind.
I hate the business side of shit, these people are too serious to fuck with.

"Yes. Thank you for your time Mr Diaz." He states.

"Vance. My fucking name is Dominico Vance. NOT Diaz!" I startle at the mention of my mothers maiden name.

"My apologies Mr Vance." He says and I nod in acceptance.

It's become easier over the years to deal with her death. Though in the moment I may react at the mention of her name, I can snap out of it quicker.

I was happy this meeting didn't last long, I had other occupations on my schedule today but I cleared them. It had only been an hour but I missed Sienna already.
I pull out my phone and call her impulsively.