Chapter 13: Take me back to NYC

What's your favourite clothing brand?

I don't really have a specific brand but I like in sweaters so Nike, Champion etc.

But for girly clothes fashionova , Forever 21 etc

————————————————————————

"Hold on Escobar can we take several steps back and repeat that again?" I say, earning a death stare from him due to the new nickname I have been calling him.
Sorry drug lord it suits you.

"We need to go to your place in New York." He repeats bluntly but with urge.

Oh, the dungeon. You want to go to there?

"Why on earth would you need to do that?" I question confused.
I know that if I go back there I'm walking into a death trap.
Though, doesn't that sound exciting?

Nope? Just me? Ok.

Sienna is not trying to die anytime soon.
I haven't finished the chick-fil-A menu yet.

"I have gained some brief yet helpful information from my Spanish allies and it turns out that the Russians are looking for something that your mother has." He explains but I could tell that he was being cautious with his words. He's definitely hiding something from me.

Something she has? She's dead Einstein the only thing she has is-
Ok she has nothing.

"That makes no sense, why would they kill her if she had something they needed?" I say even more confused and distraught.

"I don't know cara but what I do know is if you want to stay alive we have to find and retrieve it before they do!" (Dear) He says rubbing his forehead roughly.
Aye aye captain.

"Im still confused help." My slow ass pushes.

"What exactly is it that we are supposed to be looking for?" Christian asks.

Maybe if I knew what it was then I would know where to find it, I mean my mom told me everything important, if it this was important she would have told me. Right?

"It could be anything, a ring, a computer, a box, Anything! All I know is that it contains a highly confidential database that could ruin lives if in the wrong hands." Stefano says stressfully.

"Don't we like...ruin lives already?" I raise an eyebrow at them.

"Shut up Sienna, not helping." Adriano tells me.

I'm guessing that by their exaggeration, they could be affected by this 'object' just as much as anyone else.
Though I was curious and rightfully so. Secrets didn't run well with me, I'd like to know what I'm fighting for.

"So when do we leave?" I question flabbergasted at what I have just been told yet slightly excited.
Danger is exciting after all.

"Erm WE don't." Adriano says shooting me a serious face.

"Excuse me Dora, but you don't get to tell me what I can and can't do, capire?" (Understand). I harshly scold him.

"He's right Sienna, I don't think you're mentally stable enough to be going there." Dominico fires back.
I scoff at his judgment on me.

If I'm so mentally unstable he would be expecting this kick in his balls I'm about to give him.

"It's too dangerous for you Sienna." Christian also says.

I feel like they're all ganging up on me, listening to all their reasons as to why I shouldn't go just made me snap.

"First of all cagna, my mom was the only thing I had in this world so if you think I'm going to sit around and let the men who killed her roam free then you can suck a dick." I scold without stuttering.