Chapter 59: Hate me not

What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?

————————————————————————

I walk into the dining area and the atmosphere is unusually off, the joys, laughter and happiness no longer fill the room. It's pin drop silent, tense and...aggressive?

Let me Sienna this bitch up!

"Hello motherfuckers." I make myself known, invading the room.
The silence breaks but I can't say that the pity is any better.

"What's good lil sis." Adriano shouts, downing his glass of champagne.

I walk over towards the table and Dominico gets out of his seat offering it to me, smiling I sit down and he places himself beside me, lifting my leg onto his lap.
Throughout the meal, his fingers were making patterns on my exposed ankles.
It's crazy how I still burn at his touch, yet it just makes me appreciate the last few moments of happiness we will have together before he's broken, like me.

The silence remains for a little longer until Xavier thankfully breaks it, though I'm not too sure everyone was happy with his question.

"So how many people did you kill while you were there." He asks.

Christian kicks him in the leg and he shoots out a groan, "what?"

"She wasn't the one doing the killing idiot, we weren't suppose to bring it up." Fiorella scolds him.

I let out a long and hard sigh, "I am here you know?"

"Yeah she's here you know." Aiden repeats.

Tell em kid.

"Also, I'm not a fragile little child you don't have to walk on egg shells around me." I exclaim.

"Yeah stop shelling eggs." Aiden imitates me.

Right idea, but he's not quite there yet.

Oh no I'm not done yet.

"And thank you Xavier for that question because I actually did kill three variations of Stalin." I smile.

Dominico laughs swiftly Under his breath.

I'm guessing he thought I didn't hear that,
"So I would kindly appreciate it if we didn't act as if nothing happened. Any other questions?" I finish.

Whoah let me take a breather.

"Yes actually I have a lot." Diego pulls out his phone, going for the notes app.

"First, who do you think has the better pick up game, me or Xavier?" Is he being serious?

Natalia slaps him in the back of his head, "she didn't mean those questions cagna."

I chuckle, how I missed these crackheads.

Dominico softly removes my leg from his lap and stands up.
My reflex kicks in and I grab hold of his wrists, almost as if I couldn't bare to be apart from him again.

"Are you ok amore?" He looks worriedly into my eyes.

"Where are you going?" My voice was innocent yet sad.

"I have some work to do, why what's wrong?" He sounds more confused now.

"I wanted to talk to you about something after dinner." I explain, nervous as to where this is going.

"I won't be long, I'll come find you when I'm done, promise." He smiles pulling his gun out his waist.

How the fuck does this man be so sweet to me then just pull out a gun.
Um psycho? Yes.