Chapter 3: Ciao papà

*plays it's a family reunion intro*

Hehe enjoy...

————————————————————————

I slowly begin to regain consciousness, my mind is awoken before my body. I try to raise my hand to rub my temple which is screaming in pain when I come to the conclusion that I  am bound to a chair.

Ok what kinky ass kidnapper is this?

I tug my arm violently but it only causes my wrists to sting as it engraves rope burns onto my body. I am yet to open my eyes, not because of fear but because it wouldn't be smart to do so, in case someone came in. I hear muffled voices in the distance, if I really tried to, I could probably hear what they were saying but I'm stubborn so I don't want to try.

I hear the screeching of metal and cringe at the ear piercing noise which happens to be my least favourite.

Stern and heavy footsteps make its way towards me getting louder as they get closer. Fuck it I can't be bothered to play dead, I open my eyes as I come face to face with a man, he has these violent green eyes that scream danger, his hair is pushed back, he looks as if he is in his 40s. As i further analyse him, he looks like a big guy, his muscular body towers over mine and not to mention he looks about 7ft.

I take my attention away from him and focus it on my surroundings, the room is elegant and filled with useless decorations , completely useless but they look as if they cost millions.

"Are you not meant to interrogate and kill me in a dungeon." I say out of spite but I'm honestly curious.

"Who are you?" He replies in a thick Italian accent.

"Tupac."
He gives me a deathly look, I can't help but to return a small smirk.
"What you don't believe me," I clear my throat "California Looooove".

I am interrupted with a gun connecting with my head. I look back up at him with blood dripping down the side of my face but apart from that I am completely unphased.

"What, were you expecting me to cry?" I say responding to the man's shocked expression.

"What is your name?" He says, this time in a more threatening voice.

"Sienna." I bluntly replied, my eye contact as fierce as his.

He begins to stare at me intensely and I return it, I could tell that he was getting frustrated at me but oh well, if you're gonna kill me I might as well be as annoying as possible.

Our little staring competition was interrupted from a voice outside the door and I heard the knob twitch slightly.
Dude it was just getting fun.

As a mysterious man walks in the guy breaks eye contact with me and bows to him
"Capo." (Boss) he says.
I turn my head and face the man, my jaw drops to the floor when I notice him, my father.
I see elements of confusion in his eyes as he looks between me and the big guy. Emphasis on the big.
He's fucking huge.
I'll just growl at him.

He takes a seat on the couch opposite me and brings his elbows to his knees as he stares at me with an intimidating look. For the first time in my life I am unable to humour someone.
Tears begin to fill my eyes at the sight of the man who made me, the man I had been dreaming about meeting my whole life. I blinked fiercely in order to stop them spilling from my eyes and opened them.
I can't appear as weak at our first meeting.

"This whore trespassed on your property sir, I am trying to figure out who she is." The big man says spitefully.

I chuckle at his analysis of me. "First of all Baymax, I am not a whore so try again, I am-." Suddenly I am cut off by Stefano's voice saying the two words I had dreamed of hearing my whole life.