Chapter 42: Fuck the System

There is not really much that y'all know about me.

So any questions... ask awayyy

——————————————————————

Easy?
I wish they understood how gullible they sounded thinking it would be so easy to find two crazy women who simply don't want to be found.

And for now, I have been kept in what feels like a glass box. if I am being honest, depression is eating me like a bitch right now.
I'm tired of being stuck here but no one seems to trust me to leave here alone.
Who could blame them?

I could...and I will.

Natalia has been thrilled with this new living arrangement though, I have never seen her or Adriano so excited, it's bitter sweet but my brothers happiness is important to me, more than a hunt anyway.

What have I been doing?
Oh just keeping to myself.

Some would say that I have lost my spark, I haven't messed with someone in a long time.

Where's Carlos? I want to fuck with him.
Grrr.

My distance was fuelled by that outbreak with Dominico, ever since then I just feel like such an idiot. I feel so pathetic for even caring.
He is definitely clowning me in his head...that sexy-.

Shut up Sienna, shut up.

I have been keeping an even bigger distance from my father, something tells me he's even more angry with my little stunt with Natalia.
I'll wait till he's off his period to talk to him again.

I have honestly run out of things to do, everyone is doing their own thing and I'm stuck in this bitch sad and lonely.

Don't get me wrong I can always entertain myself, but where's the fun in that.

...

I groan throwing myself down on the hundreds of books and worksheets that are spread out across my bed.

Update, Siennas dumb ass signed up for online college.
I was excited at first but it isn't like I would have hoped it to be.
But hey anything to keep myself occupied.

Scrolling through my laptop, I look at the assignments that I had been set. Then I see a live lecture on the corner of my screen, so what do I do?
Troll...

Ok that lasted about ten minutes, I got kicked off the lecture for inappropriate language.
Hey you call it inappropriate, I call it emotionally expressive.

When it comes to work, I have commitment issues, so grabbing all the books and worksheets, what do I do?
I set fire to them and throw them off my balcony.

Why? Because fuck the educational system.

Why the fuck do I need to learn about this shit anyway?

I'm pretty sure they landed on someone... I don't know, maybe it was the constant screaming from downstairs.

The Asshole should have moved out the way.

Throwing myself back into my bed, I grab my worn out copy of Wuthering Heights.
Just the look of it brings back vivid memories, like how when I was younger I would sit in the corner of my room and rummage through the pages just to distract myself from the noise outside.

The books really not that interesting, it's simply just a safe place.

Growing up in New York, in what you could call 'the hood' was not as easy as it seems. I was always alone, my mom was out doing whatever important ninja turtle shit she had to do.