Chapter 34: Family gatherings

Family cookouts are the most chaotic thing ever.

————————————————————————

Once my eyes force themselves open , I come to find that I happen to be alone. Dominico must have got up before me as his side of the bed is still warm and carrying his mouth watering scent.

I peel the covers off my body and groan lifting myself out of bed noticing the ache between my legs.
The reminder of what that man can do comes rushing back to my mind, impurifying all of my thoughts.

Jumping in the shower, I did my usual routine, wash, shave, exfoliate... you know the drill.
Apparently I spent an hour and a half in the shower, probably due to the mini concert I had with Beyoncé's album.

I promise it's not my fault.
The album is just amazing.

Having put my outfit on, I stare in the mirror over thinking everything about it.
No, we are not doing this Sienna.

The clothes are fine.
You are a bad bitch.

I dragged my eyes away from my daunting reflection so I couldn't make any dumb and irrational decisions to change again.
I notice that the commotion downstairs has begun to increase and my guess was the guests had started to arrive.
Nerves began to fill me from my head straight to my fingertips.

Not wanting to face it alone I called Fiorella and told her to come with me.
Happily she agreed and when she set foot in my room I was astonished at how amazing she looks.

She was wearing a white dress which vividly showed her baby bump, her hair was in beach waves and she had natural makeup on. she looked beautiful.

"Ok but how do you look that good pregnant?" I complain.

She sends me a wink and I know exactly why.

Walking downstairs, I kind of lost Fio in the crowd but I didn't mind because I had spotted Adriano.

Making my way towards him I accidentally bumped into a girl, her drink spilling, luckily it missed both of us.
She looked a little younger than me, though she was still very pretty, she had green eyes and long black hair.

"I'm so sorry, my bad." I apologise embarrassed.

"No it's ok, you look nice by the way." She smiles back to me.
Ok I already like this girl.

"So do you. I'm Sienna." I reply leaning my hand out for her to shake.

"I'm Léa." She smiles accepting my gesture.

By the time our conversation comes to an end, I happen to have lost sight of Adriano.
Gosh why does he have to move so much?

My little search mission for him failed so I made my way to the backyard, I was starting to get claustrophobic in the house.

I felt a lot of stares on me, I don't know whether it was because of who I am or something was wrong with me.
I don't know, either way it made me feel uncomfortable.

Bitch I have anxiety, I don't like this!

To my luck, I spot Dominico leaning against the door frame looking as fine as ever.
He was wearing a dress shirt and dress pants, yet it gave off a more casual look, his muscles and tattoos still visible through it.
He is staring immensely at me, a smile growing across his face as he takes in my body.
I smile back hiding the feeling his eyes give me.

Just as I am about to walk over towards him I feel something tug on my leg.
Looking down, I see a little girl, I shoot her a small confused smile.