Chapter 40: Girl who?

I'm so serious right now.

Drop your tiktok, snapchat and Instagram names lets be friends xox

——————————————————————

Its been a couple of weeks since the day I met Natalia and things have only got crazier since then.

When I got home that day, I practically got verbally abused by everyone.
Which is ironic because I'm supposed to be the one that does the verbal abusing.

But sure.

I had to lie about where I was because Natalia pretty much bullied me into secrecy.

I know right...how rude.

Ever since then I have been breaking all the boundaries they have put in place, though I have become a lot more sneaky, I was able to sneak out tens of times and to my surprise, no one had realised.

Step up your game dudes.
For some professional Mafia workers they sure as hell are dumb.

Moving on to me and Dominico, whatever we are. It's not been good...I mean, I have let go of the harsh feelings after all I can't blame him for not loving me back but the hurt is still there. It's more worry, like I just know the day that I see him with another girl is going to drive me INSANE and I'll have to stop myself from murdering her.
Or him.

And now that we live under the same roof it's another constant reminder of him...of his touch.

Sienna cleanse your damn mind.

On another note, baby Aiden is home and happy. I don't think he has warmed up to me yet, he keeps crying whenever I hold him.

And of course Adriano humours that, "I guess we know who the favourite one is." He said taking Aiden out of my arms as his little face lit
Up.

Fuck babies anyway.

Me and Natalia have actually made a lot of progress since then, though non of us have got any leads on our mother's, leaving me to think that they are actually dead and she is just suspicious.

I don't know, maybe I'm just holding onto the hope that she's not the person everyone says she is.

I've been sneaking out every evening and returning before sun rise as everyone assumes that I'm asleep at those times so no one checks up on me.

I also bullied Christian into removing the cameras in my room because hello privacy.
So the only trouble was the outside of the house, which Natalia had covered. She disabled them for a few minutes allowing me to escape.

I've come to learn that she is actually very smart and useful.

...

Jumping into Natalia's black van at 12:00am.

I know right...black van in the night...totally not suspicious.

I groan in annoyance at the fact that I have not slept properly in weeks, my face looks bruised and awful.
And here I was thinking we are meant to glow after breakups.

Apparently not for Sienna.

"You look awful." Natalia tells me smirking.

"Yeah the look was inspired by you." I flick her off sinking into my seat.

"So tell me, anything new?" I further question.

"Nothing new, they still evaporated off the face of the earth, though I did find out something interesting." She tells me.