Chapter 63: 'S' is for secrets

Guys I cut my hair short and I'm trying to figure out ways to hide it from my mum until it grows back out so she doesn't kill me.

Haha smile through the pain.

I love it though so I regrets.

————————————————————————

I felt the desire of questions surround me, I knew they were curious and I knew they wouldn't stop until they uncovered the truth.

But right know I'm not worried about that, the only thing corrupting my mind is Dominico and I won't be at peace until he is.
The tension is building up and began to get too much for me.

"Can I please be excused?" I ask naturally.
One of the things my mother did teach me was table manners, I could never leave unannounced.

Don't lie you disrespectful fuck.

My dad nods, clearly knowing where my sudden politeness came from, I guess he saw a glimpse of my mother in me in this moment.
Hopefully only the good parts...

I left the room with the feeling of eyes burning onto me, I ignored them and focused on what was important.
Me and him.

I heard the heavy breaths from afar and instantly knew it was him, in his office of course.
It was his sanctuary and no one was allowed in there.
Obviously I was the exception, though even if I wasn't, who follows rules?

I knocked on the door and am greeted with a 'fuck off' from the other side.
Love you too.

"It's me," I tell him softly.
"Not now Sienna." He groans, his voice still tense and angry.

"Please just let me in." I plead, I don't know whether that meant physically or emotionally.

"If I let you in then you will see the darkest parts of me, the parts I've kept buried and if I let them out they will hurt you and you don't deserve to be hurt." He warns me.

"And you do?" I rhetorically question.

"I deserve pain beyond imaginable." He tells me and boy did that one hurt.
"If you knew some of the things I did, you would think the exact same."

I pushed the door handle down and opened it to see him sitting on the couch, drained of any emotion.
I take my steps cautiously towards him.
How the tables have turned.

"Dom, I can't help you if I don't know what's wrong." I sigh truthfully.

"I don't need help." He tells me but I knew better.

"Lashing out like that tells me otherwise." I raise an eyebrow at him and he draws his beautiful eyes to mine.

"I don't need help, I'm just fucked up in a hundred different ways and most of those are due to this life." He explains what I already knew.

"How do I make it go away?" I plead and at this point I'd do anything to rid him of pain.

"You can't, I just have to deal with it." He tells me.

I can't help him hurt if he won't let me in and I also can't push him to open up doors that are superglued shut.
But what I can do is give him a sense of peace.
Well, I can try to at least.

"I'll deal with Léa, I'll make sure she stays out of all of this I promise." I reassure him.

"What makes you think you can handle her?" He scoffs.

"Have you met me? Léa is nothing compared to this bad bitch." I let it be known.

"If you keep calling yourself that I might actually have to believe it." He chuckles but smiles.