Chapter 35: Bring your A game

Where are y'all from?

State/ country whatever

Update: I didn't realise how much diversity we haddd.

————————————————————————

Life goes by in a heartbeat, one moment everything is normal and the next you're in a whirlwind of torture and chaos.
Well thankfully I can say my life is far from torture but it isn't exactly simple.

The barbecue, well that was five months ago, telling Dominico that I loved him, yes that was a full five moths ago.
He didn't say it back in case your wondering but I've come to understand that Dominico and love don't really belong in the same sentence.

I don't really know how well that sits with me, maybe I just have to be patient? Or maybe he doesn't feel love towards me.
Sure I'm certain he likes me but love... now that's a whole other story.

It's sort of crazy because there's a good chance he holds my heart at his fingertips and I feel like I'm reaching for something that's not yet there.
But that's a whole lot of pressure, I mean i can't dictate anyone's feelings.
I'll leave him to it, that seems like the smartest option.

For the past several months, Dominico has split his time between Rome and Milan. Every time he leaves I grow bored, no matter what I do I'm just empty without his presence.

But it's ok, because he's going to be staying permanently for the next few months, something big is going down.
Adriano's words not mine, and we all know he can be a little...dramatic.

I don't know, I try not to involve myself in their mess to much as I already have a death warrant on my name and I don't need another.
Although that might be kind of fun.

Fiorella is practically due for her baby, I don't know how much bigger this girl can get and she has been doing weird stuff like, singing to the baby?

"With your voice I think he's going to come out traumatised." I joke at her.

She flicks me off laughing and proceeds to ask the baby questions as if it's not still in her stomach.
Is this one of those motherly instinct things that people always talk about?

Seems crazy to me.

Adriano has also been getting pretty serious with a girl and let me tell you, Léa is not happy about it.
She has messaged me multiple times asking me to stalk him and find out who the girl is.

I mean a little psycho but whatever helps you sleep at night.

...

This is how we spend our Friday evenings, since I'm basically on house arrest, I force the boys to stay inside with me at least one evening a week.
We either watch movies or play cards or monopoly.
With real money and property of course.

Either way it will always end up in a fight that trashes the whole living room.

Tonight, it was monopoly and this game was giving me the biggest headache ever.

"Stop stealing from the bank and just admit your broke." Xavier spits at Diego.

"I PASSED GO I CAN COLLECT 200." Diego shouts back.

"Bro, you have been in jail three times what are you talking about." Adriano raises an eyebrow at him.

Somehow Diego launches for Xavier and Adriano at the same time, all of them slamming to the floor, they accidentally flip the board and ruin the whole game.
"You are all cunts." I say jumping into the fight, which is how Diego ends up elbowing me.