Chapter 44: Pick a side

Out of curiosity where do yall think I'm from?

I know for a fact nobody is going to get it right.

——————————————————————

Flashback:

"Jordan...Jordan stay with me please." I beg tears flowing down my face.

I crawl over to him with all my strength, ignoring the burning feeling in my stomach.

"I can't Sienna, I'm scared." He whimpers.

"Fuck JORDAN...I'm here, please just stay awake a little longer, you can do it." I say pleading for him.

"Sienna, I cant, it's my time to go." He says.

No it isn't, don't say that.

"You're the only family I have ever had and for that I love you." He manages to get out.

"ITS NOT YOUR TIME. Don't say that." I cry.

No we are not doing this, I'm not fucking saying goodbye.

I have my right arm gripped firmly against my stomach in my attempt to stop my bleeding wound.

My other hand is interlocked with Jordan's.
"Jordan don't fucking die on me." I sob.

Yet all I am given is his chocking response, I watch the blood ooze out of his mouth, he's still alive but helpless and it kills me because I can't help him.

"Sienna you're going to be ok. And when you are , you're life is going to be amazing, live it for both of us." The words barely exit his mouth.

"No...I'm not doing this! We are both going to get through this...come on just breathe with me." I say trying to keep him conscious.

"I'm sorry." He splutters.

"No I can't get through it without you." I grip onto him harder.

"Jordan don't fucking die on me!" I scream.
"Don't leave me..." my screams turn to silent cries.

"I'm not leaving you...I'm always here, I promise I'll always look over you ." He tells me giving me one last smile.

More blood oozes out of my hip as the pain becomes unbearable, I feel my grip loosen from his hand, letting go...

...

"Fuck," I curse.
Waking up around midday, I'm soaked in my own sweat. It's disgusting really.

I haven't had those dreams for a while after Jordan passed away they haunted me for the next few years of my life. I don't know what it was that urged them back.
Guilt...he told me too live my life yet here I am.

The memory of him isn't painful anymore as I have become numb to it. Though  it still angers me that I was the one that lived when I know if he did, he could have been something special.

Well now you know the story behind the scar.
Pretty shit huh?

It took me months to gain my strength back, let alone walk and my mom put me in therapy which was the worst idea ever, all they did was prescribe me with pills.

No thank you love...I need this 10/10 personality, it's my only good trait.

Plus I wasn't trying to become an emotionless drug addict.
Not that there is anything wrong with that...it's just not my forté.