Chapter 57: Home's not so sweet

Do you wanna know a really cool fact?

Christian and Adriano's characters are actually based off my two older brothers.

A lot of the things they say and the dumb situations they have been in are surprising true lmao.

——————————————————————-

It was warm. I was warm, I was comfortable, I felt like I was perched in the clouds.
My eyes awoke slowly and I found myself devoured in the marshmallow, white covers that reeked of him.
Slowly coming back into consciousness, I became aware of my surroundings, I stared at them in a hypnotic state trying to comprehend that I was really here.
It wasn't home, that motherfucker had been blown up.

But I recognised this place, I had actually picked it out when my father went house shopping.
And judging by the smell and the surroundings this was definitely Dominico's room.

And of course it was huge, that egotistical fuck.
I couldn't help but snuggle deeper into the covers inhaling his scent as if it was a drug and I was addicted.
And this emotional bitch began to cry.

Why was I crying? I'm meant to be happy but I'm, sad. God knows what the fuck I'm supposed to feel.

What I did notice though, was that I felt no pain, it must have been that drug that Chrissy injected me with.
Oh I'm going to murder him.

What the fuck was that drug anyway?
I thought I was immune to them?

"Sienna?" The elegance of a voice spoke from behind me.

"Natalia." My eyes weltered, as she pretty much jumped on me, suffocating me in a heartwarming hug.

"You fucking stupid bitch I missed you so much." She cried.

"You fucking whore I missed you too." I reply equally as touched.

Once we broke apart, silence followed by a few minutes of shocked eye contact began.
"Fuck." I began.
"Us." She completed.

I look down and notice the change of clothes I was now in, a huge t-shirt and these red and black checkered pyjama pants.
Hideous really.

Wait!
Natalia noticed my face and immediately responded.
"I changed you don't worry."

Well thank fucking god for that.

I guess we had no clue what to say to eachother because both of our faces wore a speechless expression.

"I know everyone else is going to interrogate you on what happened in that place so I'm not going to ask anything about it.
It's not that I don't care it's just I want you to have someone to feel normal with and so it will be me, ok?"

She has no idea how much it meant to hear that.

"You ready too see the others or we can wait a little longer?" She asks.

"I'm ready." I reply beginning to get out of the covers when Natalia pushes me back down.

"I don't think so, stay sat." She demands pulling out her phone.

Oh god, not that damn group chat.

Bad Boy Killa's BANGBANG:

Natalia : Guys the bitch survived.

Adriano: Did she have too.

Christian: why man?!!

Xavier : did you guys know that our testicles are ovaries?