Chapter 70: A new world

Hey guys,

I'm going to be making a Mafia Princess group chat on Instagram where we can honestly talk about anything.
It will give me a chance to connect with my readers and get to know yall.

That being said drop your usernames in the comments if you would like to be added.

Also please actually interact in the Chat lmfao

————————————————————————

Ok I know Italian is like his first language but he didn't need to seduce me by writing the letter in it.
English would have been fine dude.

I didn't need to be drowned with the sound if his voice replaying in my head.

I read the letter, quite a few times actually. I couldn't draw my eyes off of it. I could hear his voice on repeat and I think that was the reason it drew me so deeply in.
Once I did manage to defocus my mind from it, I inspected the box and found a ticket.
One way, to London.

I turned it around and saw a note on the back,
Your present is with me, if you still want it.

A part of me thought that 'present' was a metaphor for him and I chose to believe that part of myself in hope that it won't deceive.

Confused, agitated and most of all just fucking confused. I pull my phone out and speed dial his number.
Yes it's on speed dial.

"Merry Christmas Love." He wishes me as soon as the ringing cuts.

"Explain." I bluntly reply in need of answers.

"Give me Merry Christmas first." He demands.

"Motherfucker." I harshly spit.

"You don't sound Merry cara, something wrong?" He smirks.

"I will shove a mistletoe up your ass." I threaten growing impatient.
"Explain!"

"What is there to explain? It's simple." He tells me.

"Why?" My words grow shorter but they are desperate for answers.

"I am still trying to figure out if I should have given you that ticket." He admits.

"If you weren't sure then why would you give it to me?" I question.

"I like taking risks, just like you." He chuckles.

What's that supposed to mean?

"You wouldn't let me come when you first left so why are you giving me a ticket now?" I screw annoyed.

"Because back then you would have came for me but now, I know that the choice you make would be yours and that's all I wanted." He explains hitting me slightly.

"I thought dad wouldn't let me travel because I'm still on like house arrest?" I stall trying to figure out whether this is a good idea.

"He still won't let you. But since when does Sienna D'Angelo follow rules?" He chuckles.

"What if I don't come?"