Chapter 77: Death can't kill me

Writing this during organic chemistry because my teacher is talking to much and I don't understand what the fuck she is saying.

Online school? Who's she?

————————————————————————

The doctors struggle to urge me into a corner and rapidly draw their attention back to Adriano. I hate that I'm here alone, terrified and confused but the absolute worst thing is that I have no clue what is going on.
All I am aware of is the tens of doctors and surgeons in the room catering to Adriano who may I add, remains still and silent.
I wish I knew how this worked but for now I just seem like a useless bystander.

"Is my dude dead or not?" I anxiously ask from my huddled corner of the room.

"Shut up, you're lucky I'm letting you stay in the room." The doctor from before scolds me.

The audacity of this bitch.

"That doesn't sound like someone who wants a Ferrari." I raise my eyebrow at him and watch his expression change.
"Right. Now tell me what's happening." I demand abrasively.

He sighs eventually giving in to my harsh words.
"We have detected some brain activity, he doesn't appear to be in a coma anymore. Just unconscious."

I fold my arms impulsively, "that's a blatant lie. How do you detect brain activity from someone without a brain?"

Seriously? I could get him sued for spreading false logistics.

"Ok, get out." The imbecile practically chucks me out of the room.

"ILL BURN YOUR FERRARI." I retaliate whilst I'm getting shoved out of the room by two nurses.

How fucking rude!
Sienna tap on the window a few times.
What the fuck is that going to do?

I eventually give in, I mean the doctors aren't me but I guess they know what they're doing.
Falling back in despair, I cross my arms like an unsatisfied child.

To my luck the gang comes barging into the corridor moments later. However It wasn't pleasant, Diego tripped over the air and they all came toppling down like Dominos.
They were stacked on top of one another, though Aiden found it amusing. This was apparent when he decided it was a pleasant idea to climb up them, reaching the top.
It was all fun and games until he refused to get down.

In that case, I pushed him.
It was only about 6 feet, he had no business crying.

I raised my eyebrows at them gathering themselves up from the floor.
Seriously, I thought we were meant to me THE Mafia. This is really bad advertising.

"What's going on?" Christian asks impulsively.

"Apparently our dear brother has a brain." I scoff.

"Do I have one?" Diego asks curiously.

Our eyes are drawn to him and I hear aggressive sighs released around me.
I hope he got his answer.
Though I feel the need to directly tell him, I'm not sure Diego can infer.

"Sienna what does that mean?" Natalia breaks the tension by asking.

"He's not in a coma anymore, he's unconscious. We have to wait for him to wake up." I announce and see smiles of relief grow on the faces around me.

We were speechless for a while though with good reason. I don't think we knew another way to react to such news other than the lure of silence.