Chapter 20: The grande Ball

Guys I'm sooo excited to write the next few chapters.
I think you're going to love them.
And if you don't well, this is embarrassing.

Lmao enjoy xo

————————————————————————

I've been avoiding Dominico for the past day or so, whenever he pops up I simply just remove myself from the situation.

I am oblivious as to why but I feel like when I'm around him my feelings for him just grow and I lack the control to stop it.
I mean sure, he did just take my virginity but I don't have the energy to get hurt so I guess keeping my distance is the best way to stay sane for the both of us.
At least, I hope it is.

Well moving on from my troubled emotions, it is the day of the Grande ball which may I add begins at around 9pm and it's currently 3pm.
Alternatively, the ball is full of ethnic gangsters so I'll hold back on the idea of people actually arriving on time.

Christian hired Professional makeup and hairstylists to get me and Fiorella glamed up. Mainly because she told him too and Christian listens to whatever Fiorella tells him.
I didn't care, this was a first for me and I was excited to experience getting fully glam'd up for a change.

I decided to go for a baby blue, icy eye look, I felt like a snow princess. Elsa I'm coming for your throne hoe.

My hair was tied in a loose mid bun with a few strands of curls hanging alone on the sides of my face.
There were of course masks but I decided not to put mine on until we actually reached the venue.

Fiorella was still getting her hair done so I decided I would get changed to speed things up.

I had picked this white dress with hints of silver. It was strapless and at the front it stopped mid thigh but at the back it draped low.
I paired it with some silver heels.
I felt like my childhood Disney dreams were beginning to make an appearance!

Once I stepped out my closet, Fiorella's rambling about god knows what had stopped and she stared at me dead in the face.
"Girl, you look so beautiful." She exclaims violently hugging me.

"Ok put your dress on I wanna take some pictures." I usher to her as she rushes into the closet to get dressed.

This bitch took 30 minutes to put a dress on.
"Fiorella hurry the hell up before I burn the dress." I say to her getting annoyed.
I guess she took my words seriously because she rushed out of the closet in this royal blue beautiful gown that came slightly off her shoulders.

"Oh my god, you're so pretty. I shouldn't be breathing your air just wait till Christian sees you." I say on the brink of tears.
I don't know why I get so emotional, we are both honestly two messes.

"My air, I'm probably contaminating yours." She jokes back.

"Ok let's go find our men." She laughs, taking my hand into hers and heading for the stairs.
Men? What men?

As soon as I turn the corner the first thing I see is Dominico. He was dressed in this jet black suit, with a hint of red. His hair was slicked back and he had his earring in. It was definitely a sight to drool over.
But I won't being doing that.

You already are.
Oh shit!

What annoyed me though, was that he was making conversation with this blonde girl with plastic boobs. Malibu Barbie better get her ass home.

He hasn't seen me yet so I collect myself as Fiorella clears her throat.
Christian is the first one to look in our direction "woah" he gasps and the rest of the boys eyes follow.