Chapter 6: meet the crew

What's your favourite genre of music?
Mine is old school R&B and Rap.

(If you cant tell by my Tupac
references ;))

————————————————————————

I am woken up the next morning by the sound of laughter and talking downstairs.

Me being the nosey person I am, I go to check it out and walking into the dining room, I see it is packed with people who I have yet to meet. Along with these people I also notice my father, my brothers and Dominico enjoying their breakfast as well as sharing conversations with each other.

Damn so no one invited me down?

Adriano notices me lurking in the doorway and shoots me a smile before he chokes on the piece of toast in his mouth. I shoot him a confused and disgusted look as he gestures me to look down.

I realise that I am only wearing an oversized t-shirt and I look like a tramp.
Luckily for me Adriano is a giant so all the important places are covered.

Still, it wouldn't be smart to dress like this in front of Mafia men. Then again, I don't give a fuck because fuck them I dress how I want.

He walks over to me cautiously trying to avoid anyone staring at him and takes off his sweater before giving it to me to wrap around my waist.

I give him a thankful look as he leads me towards the breakfast table. Again it was set as elegant as yesterday with so many options of food. My mouth waters at the instant scent of them.

I can already tell I am going to gain so much weight here.

Adriano brings everyone out of their conversations by clearing his throat.
"Everyone, this is my baby sister Sienna, make her feel welcome!" He shouts.

I mean, I wouldn't say baby...

Everyone sends me a reassuring smile and I immediately feel comfortable around these people.

From the corner of my eye I notice a glare from Dominico and smile at myself for catching his attention.
What can I say? Nothing you can say nothing Sienna!

Adriano introduces me to his two other friends Xavier and Diego. Now that I have met them I have figured that they conclude the little bromance going on here.

I introduce myself to them ignoring the flirtatious comments coming from Xavier. I notice I hurt his ego a little by rejecting his words , he doesn't seem like he gets turned down often.
Hate to burst your bubble.

The pretty girl sitting next to me taps me on the shoulder, startled I turn around quickly.

"Sorry, I'm Fiorella, Christian's girlfriend." She says to me. I notice her black curly hair with a tint of blue in it and her pretty brown eyes. Wow she's gorgeous.

"It's fine I'm a little jumpy, nice to meet you." I say easing her worried expression.
"How did Christian manage to get you exactly ." I say a little too loud.
I hear all the boys snort and earn a "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" from Christian.

I blow him a kiss before filling my plate and digging into the food. Whoever cooked it deserves an Oscar. It is amazing!

After a while everyone begins to start taking their dishes to the kitchen. I remain seated because of my tramp situation. I begin to feel awkward due to all the weird stares I'm getting.

Adriano notices me, "I'll create a distraction. Then run like a motherfucker."

Sounds perfect.

"Christian's a bitch!" He yells.

I mean, that works too.
Bitch get to running!

We pass my father on the way to the elevator and I ignore his expression feeling embarrassed.
Then it hit me, since when was there an elevator?
I have been taking the damn stairs when all this time we have had an elevator.

...

I shower pretty quickly and change into grey sweatpants and another one of Adriano's hoodies that I have destroyed by cutting half of it off.
He's in the Mafia they have enough money it's fine.

I cannot wait to actually dress feminine again, not that I do often anyway but I want my own clothes I'm tired of dressing like a man.

Now comes the biggest challenge of the day. Getting to the ground floor, I have two options: the elevator or the stairs. I choose the stairs but only because of the idea that pops into my head.

I grab a pillow and walk towards the stairs before sitting on it and sliding down at 100mph.

I was having way too much fun that I didn't notice Diego at the bottom of it, I crashed into him and we both face planted onto the marble floor.

"FUCK MY BALLS." he screams as my mouth drops open.
I get up instantly at the sound of Xaviers voice saying "what's going on?"

"I THINK MY DICKS BROKEN." Diego continues to scream.
"Do you need some help?" Xavier offers.

"What kind of help are you offering?" Diego carries on squirming around on the floor.

"What kind of help would you like?" Xavier winks at him.
Not the best time for that.

"MY KIDS ARE DEAD NOW." He carries on shouting.
I notice we have gained the attention of the men in the living area.

Xavier pulls him up and wraps his arm around his shoulder to carry him out.
"Sorryyyy." I say as I sneak away from his vision.
I can't help the tiny laughter that escapes my lips.

I walk over to my dads office trying to get my head around what just happened.
"Hey, I'm ready to go now." I say.
My dad reaches into his wallet, I expect him to pull out a couple hundred dollars but instead he hands me a black card.

My mouth drops open and I notice an amused look on his face.
"Live the lavish life you deserve cara." (Dear). He tells me.

My face brightens up in excitement and I embrace him in a massive hug.

"So where are the power rangers?" I say.
He initiates for me to look behind myself.
I turn around too see Christian, Adriano and Dominico arguing over who has the best haircut.

"Look, mine fades." I hear Adriano say.

"Ok but mine curls." Dominico argues.

"You're all ugly." I shout, catching their attention.

"I highly doubt you think that amore." Dominico says.
Again he leaves me speechless, I mean he's not wrong.

"Dom," my father says, catching all of our attention.
Stefano pulls out scissors as well as a pen and cuts it in half.
Dominico swallows hard in fear but laughs it off. We all join in on the laughter.

"Let's go." I say dragging them out.

"Ciao papà!" I say noticing the emotion in his face when I called him dad. I smile knowing it made him happy.

I look at the three men I am walking with, Whew it is going to be a long day.
————————————————————————

This chapter is short but it's 3am so my apologies.

If you have any suggestion for names of chapters let me know and I'll take them into consideration.

Until next time,
Enjoy xox