Chapter 66: The Re-birth

Good morning mother fuckers,

It's actually 10pm but whatever

————————————————————————

It's been about two months...two long months. He hasn't called, incase you're wondering though if he did, I doubt I would have had the courage to pick up.
I'm not going to sit around and act like it's been smooth sailing; it was only this week where I managed to get out of bed to do something other than eat or shower.
The contact with my family has been minimal, not to say they didn't try but it was more me, closing them off.

I was curled up in my clouded pit and managed to watch every single season of Love Island. Depressing much?
Maybe I just fed off the drama, I honestly despised that show but it was something that made me feel alive.
Or at least thats what I convinced myself.

Adriano and Dominico talk all the time, I hear them through my walls, I hear him talk about me, I hear him talk about London, he sounds different: Darker, if that's even possible.

I'm not going to act like he doesn't care about me because I know that for sure he does and the feeling is mutual. But a part of me is telling me to let him be, there must be a reason why the universe keeps separating us.
And don't just tell me 'distances makes you stronger'. Or whatever Einstein said because that's not the feeling I'm getting.

His scent has alas disappeared from our- my room. I'd be lying if I said I didn't yearn for it. Sometimes that's the only thing I wanted, it felt like he was here again or maybe it was poison to my heart.

Moving on, not too long ago, I guessed it was about time to start getting on with my life. I had been watching the days pass me for far too long and came to the obvious conclusion that there is way more to life than us.
So that is what I decided to do this week and I'm proud of myself for it.
I went shopping, I cooked a meal, this bad bitch even planned out a bucket list and trust me I plan on fulfilling it.

And of course, Miss Natalia and Professor Adriano were a hundred percent on board, which sparked the first of the list.

Skydiving...

Dominico's POV:

"I didn't ask how you were doing? I asked you to get the fucking paperwork." I yell at the stripper who I had been provided with as an assistant.

"You didn't need to be rude about it." She growls at me.

"Fuck off." I yell once again, demanding she exits my office.

"Fine! If you are going to be so nasty then I quit, sort your own paperwork out." She spits back at me.

I roll my eyes. I can't be bothered to argue with her, it would probably end up with a bullet to her skull.
Not to say I wouldn't enjoy it, I just don't want to clean up the mess.

I've only been here 2 months and I hate every part of this dreadful place.
From the shit weather to the emptiness I feel.

I haven't called her, I know that would be selfish of me. I can't stunt her happiness by interrupting her trying to start a life without my physical presence. Although I didn't have a choice to whether to leave or not, I made a promise to myself that I would let her be happy.
And her happiness is enough for me.

I have my ways of knowing how she is doing, without having to call or speak to her anyway.

For now, I just have to get on with the fucked up shit that my father sent me here for.
I'd be lucky to have any spark of good in my soul after these next few months.
Somehow that excited me.