Chapter 80: Holding on

Sienna's outfit inspiration for this murder spree^^^

Enjoy the chapter
Mwah.

————————————————————————

"Oh shit, there you are." Natalia barges into my fathers office noticing me deeply analyse the ring.

"Why are you awake?" I ask her quickly placing it onto my finger though it's large size causes it to constantly slip.
I mentally note that it would probably be the more wiser option to wear it around my neck to reduce the odds of loosing it and getting thrown off a balcony for that matter.

"I could ask you the same question but I'm not nosey." She smiles.

"Didn't you hack into Adriano's car system so you can shut the engine down every time he passes Taco Bell just to get you food?" I raise my eyebrow at her.

"Didn't you do the same to Dominico?" She challenges me.

Of course I did but that's not the point.

"Ok whatever, we need to start getting ready!" She emphasises confusing me.

"Get ready for what?" I question baffled.

"Killing people. Come on Sienna, keep up." She rolls her eyes.

And people say I'm the unstable one.
You are Sienna.
Shut it whore.

"First of all, it's 5am we have 17 hours. Second of all why would I need to get ready for that?" I ask her folding my arms.

"Because the bad bitch mindset only functions when you have the bad bitch outfit." She quotes...herself.

"I'll humour you later Natalia, I need sleep." I groan walking past her.

"No, you need sex." She mumbles but I heard her.

"Nope, I think sleep is good." I sarcastically smile exiting the room and heading to mine.

In all honesty, I needed both.

Scattering off to the four walls of my domaine, I notice the bed was empty though the pattering of the shower indicated Dominico's presence and the fact that he did not just evaporate into the air.
I plunge myself into the bed though immediately rise back up at the sharp pain imprinting my forehead. My guess is that my nerves are catching up to me.

Maybe I should steal whatever psychedelic drug Diego takes to urge it away.
Though I'm sure he was just born like that.

"Where did you disappear to amore?" His voice startled me from behind though his eyes are focused on his dripping wet hair.

"I just needed some air." I groan palming my forehead in attempt to urge the pain away.

Obviously not believing me, he turns around in an instance though confusion engulfs me when I see his expression change to a concerned and anxious one.

"Sienna, what the fuck is wrong with you?" He questions aggressively.

"Excuse you bitch." I retaliate rather offended.

His eyes only widen further as he steps closer to me though I am completely and utterly left in the dark.
"Dominico I know I'm stunning but there's no need to look at me like that."
I wasn't joking.

His arm harshly reaches out gripping my neck and turning my head gently to the side.
"Ok that one hurt, what the fuck are you doing?" I urge for answers.