Chapter 16: no need for saving

Take the days one at a time <3

I start school soon and I'm dreading it

——————————————————————-

I inhaled his scent, cheap cologne. It made me sick to my stomach and as he gripped tighter on my neck the scent became stronger.
How I would love to strangle this motherfucker.

It's presence lingered in his breath.

The boys had all backed out their guns and they could surely kill him but not with me in front of him, if they were to shoot, I would die in the process.
That angered them but they didn't need to protect me, I have it covered.

"You really think I won't shoot your fucking brains out." Dominico steps forward without an ounce of fear in his voice.

Sure I had heard about Dominico being a ruthless and heartless killer after all he was known for that. When he killed he was cold and sympathy was unknown. He was a man who was feared throughout Italy but I never saw that side of him. Well for now at least.
I'm still waiting on that, the monster can't hide for that long.

The way Dominico addressed this despicable man only suggested malice.
It was dark and dangerous and... attractive.
Sienna shut up you are being held at gunpoint and you are fantasising Dominico.

Gosh I need therapy.
Why does danger excite me?

"That would be a dumb move." The man warns him as I notice his thick Russian accent appearing.

The tension breaks momentarily by a phone ringing. The Russian man pulls it out of his pocket and answers it.

The gun is still pressed deeply onto the side of my neck, irritating my breathing and tensing my muscles.
I could feel it indent my skin, this mans intentions weren't to take me, I would have been gone by now.

I read him like a infant book, something I happened to be good at. I recognised his intentions and saw the limits he was willing to take. Once I became aware of them, I twisted it and used it to my advantage.
I'm making it home alive , I can promise you that!

"Я не собираюсь убивать ее, просто напугать ее." (I'm not gonna kill her, just scare her), he says into the phone before hanging up.
Dumb move boy.

"I speak Russian you bastard, now since you're not gonna kill me I will give you a chance to let me go." I speak calmly hiding the slight fear that I'm feeling. Never show your weakness to the enemy.

"You heard her, let her go before I blow your head off and decapitate your balls then send them to your family." Christian growls.

Ooh saucy...

"Brother, I love you but you don't need to save me." I chuckle.

"and why is that Suka?" (Bitch), the Russian man sniggers.

It's actually plokhaya suka. (Bad bitch).
But I'll give him a pass, just this once.

"Because cagna I can escape this grip whenever I please ." I smirk quickly blurting out.
Leaving him no reaction time I flip his heavy body over mine causing him to harshly land on the hard surfaced ground smashing his head on to the metal floor as he does so.
I notice blood slowly ooze out of his head and smirk reassuring myself.

Shit that almost broke my back.

"Go on a diet fat boy that hurt." I scold him. Well while he's unconscious.

The power rangers all look at me in shock.

"What, I told you I can protect myself." I said to them over mining their facial expressions.