Chapter 54: Almost there

Anyway I hope yall had a good day x
Ok enjoy this chapter

——————————————————————

Dominico's POV:

"Shit Adriano get the fuck up." I yell from across the warehouse.

We found Abel and his men if you are wondering.
It was actually pretty easy, I just got one of his whores from the strip club to locate him.

Dickhead , if your trying to stay off the radar you don't consult your every move with strippers that will spill information for money.
I guess he learnt that the hard way.

It was five against two, however me and Adriano were cool with that, after all we have fought much worse in the past.

I managed to kill all four of Abel's men yet for some reason he escaped.
But that was ok with me...

The only issue was that the melon over there got himself shot in the arm.

Sighing, I cautiously walk over too him, helping his dumb self up as he groans from the pain and loss of blood.

"It's just a bullet you'll be fine." I tell him.

"I thought you would be a lot more angry since I'm furious about this, why do you look so chill?" He stares at me confused.

I chuckle, "Abel is still going to die tonight." I state walking away from Adriano and back to the car.

Clutching onto his arm and running after me, he seems baffled, "what do you mean?How?"

"That whore at the club also told me he was planning on leaving for Russia today, this was just a distraction." I explain.

"So we're going to Russia?" His slow ass asks.

I stare at him dead in the face.
Keep up Bro.

"No the fuck, I may or may not have had Diego and Xavier plant a bomb in his jet." I chuckle.

"Damn bro I was thinking of something more horrific but I guess being blown up in mid air is okay." He shrugs.

Did he just-

My thoughts are cut off by a notification from my phone and when I check it, it's the news?

"Oh look, a ginormous explosion along the skies of Rome, all presumed dead. How sad." I read out with a ginormous smirk stretched across my face.

"Damn bro that's terrible, I knew the weather forecast said it was going to rain ashes." He chuckles.

I know i know, you don't mock the dead but aye he kind of deserved that one.

Jumping into the passenger seat, just to be annoying, I make Adriano drive.

"Bro I'm practically armless." He complains.

"It's just a bullet it's not like you're going to die." I stare at him.

"Bro get the fuck out." He yanks me through the door with his half functioning arm.
I'm surprised he's still that strong.

We both chuckle as I jump into the drivers seat and hit the gas, zooming down the highway and heading back to the house.

"So now that we killed that fat fuck we know Sienna isn't in any uncontrollable danger now we just have to get my girl back and that's looking fucking hard." I groan gripping onto the wheel firmer.

"You know I love you and all but you lost the right to call her your girl a long time ago." Adriano corrects me.

Was he wrong though?
It's true, I pushed her away, I hurt her and I made her feel like I didn't want her when in actual fact there's nothing more that I wanted.