~*Chapter 21 *~

~ Rei~

What do you mean he moved back to Philly? We were trying to keep it from Lisa that Ron had made the decision to move back to Philly. I mean he's a grown ass man and he can do what he wants, but none of us would have thought that he'd move back to the place that we'd spent so long trying to escape. Reina!! Li he made the decision a few months ago, he said there was nothing down here for him. And what is in Philly for him besides trouble. Well for one family! Family! We're all here. You never listen Lisa I said shaking my head. I am listening now so tell me how I busted my ass to make a way for yall to come here and he went back. Not everyone hated Philly the same way you did. He went back because that's where he feels safe and comfortable at. Mama you knew about this she said looking at mama? He talked to me about it. Why didn't anyone talk to me damn, I am a part of this family too! Lisa calm down it's not that big of a deal. It's not that big of a deal! He's up there alone. Technically he's not we still got a whole bunch of family in Philly, he's what an hour and a half flight, and 6 drive from us. He'll be fine! Ugh this the shit I am talking about she said rolling her eyes. Sorry sis but he's grown. I can't protect him from here. Protect him from what, Ron ain't into no funny shi...stuff I said fixing my words so mama wouldn't pop me. I just wanted all of yall close to me. We are close to you Li, him living in Philly won't change that. I guess she said sulking in the chair. Don't sulk he'll be back before you know it and maybe he'll move back one day.

My sister is a complex person and wears her feelings and emotions on her sleeve. This shouldn't have upset her the way it did. There was something that she was afraid of and I wanted to know what it was. Before she left, I caught up to her to try and see if she could tell me why she was so upset. Li wait! What Rei? Why you upset that Ron moved back to Philly? Why wouldn't I be! We got business to handle here, why would he be that selfish and move like that? He said that he didn't really like being here. Why? I don't know something about it not feeling right to him and him missing the family back home. What about the group we busted our asses to get them to a certain point and now he leaves! Li calm down he'll be back and forth, he just needs sometime to be him and not in your shadow. Yall aren't in my shadow. Ugh big sis we are, but someone of us are okay with that and some aren't. I don't aspire for yall to be in the back ground. I know you don't but that's what it is and we have to deal with it. I guess I need to learn how to deal with it huh. Yup sorry big sis. It's okay I am sure Ron made the decision that was best for him. He did and he'll be back eventually, especially when it gets cold up there, I said laughing. Yeah, he will cause you know he don't like that cold weather.

How was your little trip? It was...very good she said getting this goofy smile on her face. Eww yall were sexing huh. Reina! Tell me you ain't have sex with her. I did but that's not what the weekend was about. What was it about then? Reconnection and forgiveness on both sides. Ohhh so this weekend was for yall to officially put the bullshit behind yall? All the way behind us so far behind that Andre and I are officially over! You've said that before and you end up back with him. No, I am serious he's out the picture now, I mailed him the ring back and took him off all of the non-essential things I had him on by default. So you for real done with him. Yes, I am! I am happy you are, he's no good for you Li. I know that now and besides my focus is on Ms. Remi.

Remi, I knew you had a thing for her before you did. How so? I remember when you started talking about her and that's all you talked about for like 3 weeks straight was her, her accent, her eyes, her smile, the way she dressed, it was like you ever infatuated with her and didn't want to admit it. I was not. Lisa you were and once yall started dating it got worse. Whatever Rei, you just don't go up and move on me. I won't trust me I have no desire to go back to Philly ever. Good don't leave me here! You got mama and Remi. You know what I mean Rei we went through a lot together back in Philly. We did and we've grown up and moved on from that time in our lives. Daddy would be proud of all of us in our rights. Sometimes I miss him, even though the shit we went through. There's nothing wrong with that, hell even I miss daddy sometimes too.