~*Chapter 54*~

~Justice~

"Why are we blind folded Justice! Because I am taking you somewhere and it's a surprise. What kind of a surprise? A good surprise I promise you're gonna love it. What are we gonna love about it? Damn what's with all the questions, yall don't trust me or something? We do trust you, but the blind folds and shit is a little freaky. But yall like freaky stuff right Remi! Isn't that what you told me. I love you Juju but we not into that freaky shit with other folks, Remi said. Hush I ain't doing no freaky shit to yall I said shaking my head as we drove to the surprise. Remi just relax I am sure we'll be there in no time and Justice won't do any freaky shit to us that she wouldn't want her wife to find out about, isn't that right Juju! Yes ma'am any minute now."

These two had been going for months nonstop since their engagement party. Right after that they went into the album release and the holidays and from what I've heard some family issues and then the girls got shipped off for a few weeks to do shows, so there was no real time to celebrate Remi's birthday. Tionne and I figured since Lisa's birthday and the wedding are coming up, we'd throw them a combined birthday and bachelorette party. I know what yall are thinking you and Tionne throwing a bachelorette party that don't even sound right. Hey, we know how to let our hair down too and our bachelorette was let's just say it was a little wild and we enjoyed ourselves as well as did everyone else. Why I thought it'd be good idea for me to drive them I don't know cause it was almost a fight to get them to put the damn blindfolds on, much less get them into a car. Lucky the drive wasn't far, so I won't have to hurt my best friends. Juju! Yes, ma'am Lisa! Can you please tell us where we're going? Lisa I can't, it'll ruin the surprise. You said that before but you ain't told us what it is we're doing. Just trust me it'll be a night you'll never forget. I've had a couple of those before and I always end up doing some shit that I wish I would have forgotten. Oh did you now Lisa! They were all in the past baby way before you. How far before me, like 10th grade before she said turning her head towards her. Babe you know what I mean.

They were too cute the way she was trying to talk herself out being in trouble for telling too much of her business. A few minutes later we pulled into my driveway. Are we stopping? Does that mean we can get out cause Lisa and I need to have a talk? I told you babe I was joking. Playing my ass! Who's into freaky shit now I said laughing. Justice! Can yall hold on a few minutes we're just picking something up. What are we picking up? You'll see! I said putting the car into park before slipping out to wait for Ti. A few moments later she came out. How, they holding up? Nervous. You didn't do what I think you did? No, I didn't tell them we were going to sacrifice them. Although I thought about it after the 4th time they asked where we were going and started arguing about some shit don't that didn't even make sense. I don't know what I am going to do with you. I do, but we can handle that after the party. Come on you get Lisa and I'll get Remi she said motioning to the door. Alright yall can get out now. Bet I am ready to get out Li said taking my hand as we got them out the car. It was a little difficult to get them out the car cause they were still arguing about that stuff from the past. Yall stop arguing about that, Lisa ain't did no foul shit and Remi you won't have to regulate her ass. So please just kiss and make up I said making them face one another. How are supposed to do that we can't see each other? You should know your woman, just find her face. Li sucked her teeth before reaching out for Remi. Remi baby I am sorry you know I was playing. Mhm don't play like that you know I am sensitive. I know and I won't say that again she said finding her lips to kiss her. I love you! I love you too baby. Ok ok enough of that mushy shit on to the surprise.

Thank god cause these blindfolds are rubbing the hell out of my face. Calm down you can take off the blindfolds in a few minutes. Where we at anyway? I told you it's a surprise I said as we as we got them up the three steps and to the door. Yes, we were having the party at our house, we wanted it to be private so that they could really celebrate and not worry about folks looking and judging them. I nodded to Tionne to open the door so we could get them in the house. Alright a few more steps and then you can take off the blindfolds. It's about damn time, cause this gives me PTSD for real, Remi said as we stopped them in front of everyone. We quietly counted to everyone 1...2...3... and everyone yelled "SURPRISE". What the hell, they said taking off their blindfolds. Happy Birthday Thelma and Louise, Ti and I said laughing. Haha yall real funny with the nicknames. Aye yall know what it is we said hugging them. My birthday is next week. And mine was in March. We know that and yall been so freaking busy that there was no good time for us to really celebrate so what better way than to throw yall a double party slash bachelorette party. Bachelorette party Remi said looking at Li. Wait was I not... it's cool she knows that our wedding day is approaching but she doesn't know exactly when it is she said smirking at us. Thank you Bonnie and Clyde yall some real ones. Ti and I looked and them and rolled our eyes cause they really came back with a nickname that quick. Let's go have fun ladies, drinks are this way I said pointing them to the open bar. Food is in the dining room and please for the love of God don't get it on her furniture I'll never hear the end of it, I whispered to them. I heard that Justice! I know you did Tionne! So, where the strippers at? Shh girl they ain't hear yet we gotta get rid of the parents and underage folks first I said waving to our moms. Aww ok they said going further into the party. I know you don't want your mama to see that do you! Negative I am too old to be getting a whoopin. And I am too young for her to be acting wild and us see it Remi said laughing.