~*Chapter 32*~

~Lisa~

The cat got let out of the bag sooner than I thought and they both know now. How the hell did they run into each other in the damn lobby? Of all places the lobby! I mean not the hall way or the elevator no they had to run into each other in the damn lobby where everyone and they mama can see them. The only bright side to their run in was that JP saw them kiss. When she told me that Ti kissed her, I was like damn it I missed it. I missed the moment when his ass saw that Ti ain't in love with him or no other man for that matter. He's too cocky for his own good and is always acting like Tionne can't get no one but him. Oh but no bay bay my sister can pull both sides. And unfortunately for him the side she wants ain't his ass.

Lisa! Lisa are you listening to me? Yes, Justice I am listening to you I said looking up at her. She was still going in on me for as she says tricking her to come to Vegas. I didn't trick her, we do have work to do, she just needed to handle this first before we work on the other stuff. You know I wasn't ready to see her yet. You were ready to see her, you just needed some help getting out of your own way. And it was your job to help me do that? Yes, it was, you and Tionne can't see that yall need one another, I know what happened in the past between yall, but things have changed. You've changed and she's changed just give it a try. She rolled her eyes at me before taking a sip of her drink. I hate to admit that you may be right. I may be right! May be Lisa, I wanted to see her on my own terms and definitely not where I left her at. Really the same hotel! It's 4 floors up from the last room. Haha real funny, you didn't think how that would affect us, Lisa. So, it affected you? This is my first time coming to Vegas since I left her here, so what do you think? Ok maybe Vegas wasn't the right place, but it was definitely the right time, 5 years is way to long for the two of you to have been separated. It's only been 4 and a half she said. Either way it's too long, you can't sit here and tell me that you don't still love Tionne and miss her. I do miss her and yes, I love her, but she has to prove to me that she changed I can't go back to wondering where she is and when she's gonna come home. And if when she comes home will she bring me something I ain't ask for she said with a certain look. Wait you saying...Yeah, a couple of times, thank god it wasn't anything, but you know two females being together it wasn't just going to end up on the bottom. Ohh I said letting out a deep breath. I can assure you she's not in that mind set anymore. If she's not who is the guy that through a bitch fit earlier when she had her tongue all down my throat. He's temporary. They live together? Hell, naw you know Ti too bougie for that, she ain't living with no one but you. She lives in the condo she bought for us? No, she let it go and bought her mom a house, she stays with her. Really! I am telling you Justice, she's in a different head space and the only thing and person she cares about right now other than her mama and brother is you. Hmph interesting she said sipping her drink.

Before a while we ended dinner and went back to the hotel. Before we split up though I had to make sure she knew that Ti loved her and if she gave her the opportunity, she wouldn't break her heart again. Just talk to her Juju! I am sure she'll find her way down to my room eventually. You know she will I said smirking as we split up in the lobby when I ran into Trina. Hey girl what yall doing down here? Nothing just kicking it a little before we hit the club. Yall going out! Girl you know we are, you down? Yeah, let me just call Remi and make sure she good. What time yall leaving? 45 minutes, bet that's enough time I said going up to my room. Soon as I got in the room, I grabbed the phone and called home. She should be there since her gig was last night. The phone rang a few times before she picked up. Hey baby cakes! Hey love! How is Vegas? Exciting I said sarcastically. They ran into each other already. Yes, in the lobby! Oh, damn so how did Ti take it. Well, she took it well for Justice, I don't think she knows that I know yet. Ooo that's not gonna go well at all. I know, hopefully she won't find out till we're done with this tour. Hopefully so! How was your gig! It was great, I love it and they paid in cash so you know I am happy. They paid you in cash! Yeah 6K! I put it in the safe till I can get to the bank to deposit it. That's good baby don't be walking around with that kind of money oh I won't. The girls at the house with you? Uhh Jade and Ices are, Shai was busy this weekend. She with ole dude? Yeah, she is!