~*Chapter 29*~

~Lisa~

Against my better judgement I agreed to meet with Andre again since I kind of kicked him out the other night before Remi came over. As to not risk pictures and shit, I told him we can meet at the public park. Paparazzi would have a field day with those pictures and I don't need that especially now that me and Remi are trying to work this shit out.

What do you really want Andre I mean it's been over a year since I've seen you and not you popping up talking about getting back together? I missed you! Missed me, we were off and on for what 6 years and you ain't never said you missed me. I do! But! But nothing I miss you and it ain't been the same since we broke up. Andre I am...shhh just listen I heard what happen between you and ole dude and you know I'd never steal money from you or get between you and your sisters. Oh this nigga must really think I was dropped on my damn head. He ain't steal money from me, but had no problem letting me pay his damn child support or risk my entire friendship with Chilli cause he wanted mess with her. And we won't even talk about the drama he used to try to cause between me and Ti. We ain't even going to go through it, but there is a reason why we made that promise to never fight each other and till this day we haven't broken that promise either. Ok ok Andre let's not even go down that road cause you know may not have stolen it, but you damn sure didn't turn down me paying that child support for a baby that wasn't mine. You gon hold that over my head for the rest of my life? Yes, Nigga I am, I lost two babies with you and you never ever thought to say you were sorry or that hey I can handle myself? Naw you thought let me fuck the next bitch cause Lisa will always be here for me. So, how's it feel, to be alone Andre I said raising an eyebrow at him.

I'd never expressed myself like that to Andre before, it felt weird to have the upper hand. Because in the past he probably would have knocked my ass off this damn car. But this time was different he didn't say anything it was like I actually got through to him. I am sorry! Huh! I am sorry for how I treated you and that you had to go to go that nigga Remi. I chuckled to myself cause he still thinks that Remi is a nigga and the he's the one that I was with. I chuckled to myself a little before speaking, Andre, Remi isn't a nigga; she is a female. She, he said looking at me with a shocked expression. Yes, she! How long? Doesn't matter it is what it is and no that experience from before wasn't what set it off. You love her he said looking at me. That's the thing between me and Andre, we may fight and argue but we'd always been friends and truthful with one another. I wasn't afraid of he saying anything cause he knew that I know stuff about him and his family and even though I am not that vindictive I could let out all of his shit and ruin him and his family. Yes, I love her, I have for years. Yall together now? No, we aren't. Mhm he said nodding. You trying to get back with me Andre, it's not a good idea, I am just not in a mindset to want to try to work anything out with anyone. If Remi is a female, who was the nigga you were with? Someone irrelevant and not in the picture any more. He really messed you over huh? Not just him, life in general. I realized after finding out that he stole that money from that I wasn't living life I was just existing in it and I am tired of existing in it I want to live my life regardless of my fame and status.

That's deep and so true. I'm sure you heard that they cut me from the team. Cut I said looking at him. They said I am too much of liability and no team wants a liability on the field. Andre I am sorry I know you love playing football. You know at first, I was heated, what the hell else I am supposed to do but play football. Its all I've known since high school. And then after a while I started to really think I've had a good career and my heart and my body especially really ain't into playing no more. So, if you aren't gonna do football what are you gonna do? Music, you know I always told you I wanted to make music. Music huh I said nodding. Yeah, you remember back in the day when everyone would come to the crib and we'd mess around with music and shit. Those were the days. Yeah, they were. Mhmp how you feel about recording a song with me. A song! I got a deal for my solo album and I am working on music and I'd love to do a song with you. That'd be dope Lisa and I'd be honored. Cool!