Teaser

"I watched as she posed for the pictures! Her face delicate yet strong, her eyes filled with so much hope for the future yet full of sadness and suffering as well. I remember the first time I laid eyes on her; she was so beautiful. I didn't know at the time what she'd become to me. My best friend, my lover, my soul mate. The very air that I breathe was all because of her. I owed her everything my life, my time, everything because her love pulled me through some of the hardest times in my life. Even when she wasn't there physically, I could still feel the soft touch of her finger tips on my shoulder, and smell the light perfume that she wore only on days when she knew we'd spend the most time together. The images of our bodies entwined together play through my mind for years until the day they became reality again.

I knew from the very beginning that she'd accomplish everything that she set out to be I just hoped that she'd take me along with her on the ride. That ride that I prayed would never end!

She was... no scratch that she is and will always be my... Superstar!"

The Spring of 1988 was no different than the previous years for Oluremi Lewis, school, choirs, and helping her father raise her little sister after her mother walked out on them. She wasn't expecting her life to be any different nor was she expecting anything out of the ordinary to happen either. That was until she met the one person that would challenge her on every level and show her what true love really is.

Lisa Lopes on the other hand couldn't wait to graduate. She had big plans and none of them consisted of her staying in Philadelphia. She vowed not be a victim of her circumstances but to use them to propel her life to where she thinks she wants it to be. She realizes at some point her dream had changed and that if she wanted true happiness she had to go back to her roots and rediscover who Lisa really is.

What the two of them didn't know is that, their chance meeting in the Spring of 88 would turn into something much more. It wasn't puppy love or an experimental phase, it was fate and destiny for the two of them to grow and build a life together. But will they let fame and others interfere in what's meant to be? Stay tuned to find out if Remi and Lisa's love will prevail or will it fade away like a distant star in the sky. 

**********Superstar**********

YAAAAAASSSSS!!!!! It's finally here, the book dedicated soley to a relationship between Lisa and another person. This time she ain't sharing her love interest with Ti or Chilli. Her love interest...oh boy, well her love interest is being played by someone that I have till this day not found them paired together on Wattpad. I feel like these two will have a cosmic energy together. I am not gonna give it way now who she is, but stay tuned and it'll become more apparent who it is.  

With that being said stay tuned for more updates of Superstar. 

Comment, Vote, and Recommend to your followers. 

Much love and stay woke!!!