~*Chapter 46*~

~Remi~

Night 2 gig 2 of 4, while Shonda was shaking her ass on the dance floor, I was over here spinning the top records from this month. I was finishing up with my second set when I felt someone touch my shoulder. Hold up I said turning around to see who it was cause no one was supposed to be in the booth except me, the body guard, and my guest which was Shonda. I focused my eyes on who touched my shoulder and went into an instant rage. What the fuck do you want? Whoa whoa don't hit me he said backing up. Why shouldn't I hit you, you deserve to be hit I said looking at him. Look can we talk? Ugh how about not. Why the fuck would I wanna talk to yo ass in the first place? Because I need to explain some stuff to you. Aubrey, you have nothing to explain to me, in fact you shouldn't even be thinking about my existence after what you did to me. It wasn't my fault. Oh, it wasn't your fault. Fuck you, Aubrey get the hell out my damn booth. Yo Remi you good the bouncer said coming into the booth. No, I am not, get his ass out of my booth and don't let him up here again. Remi, he said pleading. Come on she don't want you up here. I just want to talk to you. My guy the lady said no. Remi you gotta talk to Jade. As soon as she said Jade's name my guard went all the way up. Hold up I said to the bouncer. What do you know about Jade? Can I speak he said the bouncer? From here you can. Aubrey, speak now! Christopher he's been seeing Jade behind your back. No, he hasn't. He has and he's trying to pressure her into doing some shit. Why should I believe you? He looked around before speaking again. Look I don't wanna talk about it here. Too bad cause you ain't coming to my hotel room and I ain't meeting you nowhere else so speak now or keep the shit to yourself. He let out a deep breath I'll wait till you finish your set then. I narrowed my eyes at him before motioning for the bouncer to get him out my booth. I swear if it ain't one thing it's another. I hadn't forgot about Jade telling me about Chris, she specifically said that she dismissed him, now I got this nigga telling me that she lied to me. I took my 15-minute break and made the call home to make sure that this nigga wasn't trying to run no game on me.

Hello! Hey Shai! Hey girl I thought you'd be working right now. I am just got a little break. What's up? Is Jade home right now? No, she isn't she's with here friends. Has she been going out a lot lately? Uh not too much I mean most of the time she's at the house, I knew a few times she's gone out on Saturday nights but that's it. Why the line of questioning? This nigga Aubrey showed up to my gig. Oh, Fuck seriously. Yeah, and he's talking about he needed to talk to me cause Jade's been seeing Chris and he's trying to make her do some stuff she ain't ready for. Hmph, she said through the phone. What's that mean Shai? I knew she was going out but she never said who she was going with. I swear if he's still messing with her, I am fuck him up and her too. Remi! I am not even playing Shai, that nigga is dangerous, and she has way too much going for her to be messing around with him. And what do I do about this nigga that's here? See what he has to say surely, he ain't that stupid to come at you by his self-knowing damn well you'd hurt him. Some niggas like to learn the hard way. Remi don't do no stupid shit you know Lisa will kick yo ass if you go to jail. That's only if I get caught, I said chuckling. Just for that I am a call and tell. You will do no such thing; remember I take care of you. Girl bye I take care of myself and my baby. You do but I pay that car payment on that nice new Explorer you drive too. That Explorer is to get your nephew around town, surely you are not going to use that against me? Ugh I am not, just don't say shit to Lisa please. I won't but I'll get back to you...she just walked in I'll call you later. Alright I said hanging up the phone with just enough time to go to the bathroom. I gave myself a pep talk before I went back out and finished my set. I was for sure that Aubrey would leave after I told him off. But to my surprise he didn't he was still there as they were clearing out the club.

Yo homeboy clubs closed! It's ok he's waiting on me I said going over to where Aubrey was. You got 10 minutes before I have him escort you out. Thank you for agreeing to talk to me. I didn't but you brought up my sister so. What happened in past wasn't what you think? It wasn't what I thought, you raped me and then proceed to act like I was hoe and I came on to you. He told me to do it. Who told you to do it? Chris! He said that you needed to know what it was like to be with a real nigga and that gay shit, was a phase. He said as soon as I gave you the... please spare me the details I was there, what the hell is he doing with my sister? Trying to get her to give in to him and have sex. Give in? She won't and he's being mad persistent. How do you know that? Chris ain't the smartest nigga in the world he stay running his mouth about the shit he does and with who he does it with. What did you have to do with Nina? Nina! Yes Nina! I ain't even know her, he called me talking about I should come down to Atlanta and we can chill. Next thing I know she is confronting, me about a raping you and Chris is backing her up like he wasn't responsible for all the shit. Did he tell her he was responsible for it? Hell naw instead he let her believe it was all my doing. I pulled girly to the side that night after they tried to comfort you and told her the truth. And that was? I did it cause I ain't want him to tell about me. You! I am Bi-sexual Remi and at the time I was crushing on him. I'd tried to make a move on him and he wasn't receptive to it. So you raped me to cover up for your own sexuality? As shitty as it sounds yes I did and I feel terrible about it, I always have. You know I don't trust you right. I do and I don't blame you either. But I wanted to tell you the truth because I am in a good relationship now and I don't that to come back on me. Hmph, I said nodding. Did you tell your significant other the truth about what happened? Yes, I told her. Her! Yeah, Remi you know I can't be with no nigga and be in the industry it just wouldn't work. So you on the DL then. No I love I her and she loves me. I just wanted to make things right and apologize for real for what I did to you. I also know that if you knew your sister was involved with him you wouldn't be too happy about that. And you flew from Atlanta to New York to tell me that? No, I live in Cali I just happened to be in New York on business and came to the club with my homies. I saw you spinning and thought I should tell you now, because I didn't know when I'd get another chance. I sniffed and looked around to see where Shonda was. She was over talking to the bouncer, but they were both low key watching me. Thanks Aubrey I'll get with my sister. Ok I just wanted to let you know. Mhm, I said nodding to him. It was good seeing you and you did great tonight. Mhm I said nodding. He nodded before walking out the club.