~*Chapter 25*~

~Lisa~

You really giving this nigga writing credit on this album Lisa! Why wouldn't I, he helped with the rap. Ok so you give him part of your money but don't put his name on this damn album. Our album we worked hard on. You mean the album they fucked us over on. We let LA and Dallas and Arista run our shit and now you wanna say it's our album Chilli! Do me a favor and actually do some work other than singing backgrounds and looking at cute. Excuse Me! Don't act dense Chilli you know it's the truth, 9 years and yo ass still ain't wrote shit or contributed to nothing other than looking cute and fucking Dallas. I know you ain't talking...Oh no we not doing this shit Tionne said getting between me and Chilli. She knows and you know it's the truth. Lisa this nigga...this nigga what Ti! Calm down ok cause I am not fighting with you today. I looked at her and shook my head, why is it such a big deal that his name is on the album? It's a big because this is the first album where we ain't under no one's thumb. This is our damn freedom Li. I am not cutting off our freedom by putting his name on the album and I...You what! Nothing, it's nothing. Lisa, I know you ain't mean the shit you just said Chill. It's nothing really, I said looking at Tionne. She looked at Chill and then back at me. Chill let me and Li talk right quick. Talk! Yeah. She looked at Ti and then back at me, Lisa we've always been close and you know it, if some shit is going on tell us. The look she gave me took me back to the first time.

What first time? Well, it's the exact one you are thinking about.

***Flashback***

"I don't know Andre; I mean she's my group mate. I know, who better than to do it with someone you trust. But Andre I mean ain't I enough for you? You're more than enough for me baby. This is just extra fun you know. You said you wanted to have some fun right? Yeah, I mean the two of us not her. You don't don think she's cute? I mean she is but I ain't...shhh baby it'll be fine" I nodded listening to him, we'd talked about spicing up the relationship, I thought he meant some porn and some sex toys, I never thought that he'd want to bring in another woman and especially not my group mate. I knew he'd checked out her out a few times, and Ti was a little too straight for him, his words not mine. Chill was soft and girly; she was his type. I knew it, but I just thought he'd want me the way he wanted other women. "Yall ready!" I took in a deep breath and nodded, before looking at Chill. She didn't look afraid or even worried, she looked as though she was down with this. It lasted 2 hours and when we were done, we agreed we wouldn't do it again. But that didn't last long, it was one thing when Dallas and Andre wanted it was another when the two of us did it on our own. See when we were on tour and we let Tionne have certain things it wasn't because she was oldest or the lead, it was because we were messing around as well. We kept that shit on lock not because we didn't trust her, but because it was something taboo, and especially for us telling everyone that we weren't gay or shit, when I reality we had bi-sexual tendencies. Needless to say, it ended after the first tour when I found out I was pregnant. I watched her do what she did with her baby and I wasn't doing the same thing with mine so we called it quits.

***End Flashback***

Lisa! Chill please just give us a minute I said. If that's how you want it, she said walking out the room. Lisa what the hell is going on with you. I don't know Tionne I don't! This shit is too much for me to handle. She's moved on Lisa you gotta respect that. She hasn't move on she's just playing games. Lisa she's moved on, they live together now and you can't expect her too just...you can't expect her to be at your beck and call when you ain't doing right either. You supposed to be on my side! I am on your side Lisa! Two years ago, when Justice left my ass you were the same person telling me to find her and make it right and then you stop and say that maybe what the two of us need is time and space. You need time and space Lisa! And you need to get rid of this nigga he's draining you! I love him! You love him! Lisa do you know that this man is married with 2 kids. What! You didn't know? What the fuck you mean he's married! Word on the street is his and he's using you. Using me I said wiping the tear off my cheek. He's trying to come up off you and your hard work. You the shit Li and you know it. Ain't no other female rappers doing the shit you doing and that nigga knows it as well. You for real he's married? If you don't believe me watch the signs and for god sakes stop giving him money. How did you know I was giving him money? Girl you got money you think he ain't gone ask you for money! Please truth be told Dalvin was asking me for money too. You kidding me right! Nope He tried it a few times, I told him I ain't have no money. Which wasn't a lie I didn't, but what money I did have went to Justice and her needs.