~*Chapter 50*~

~Remi~

When I originally thought about planning this proposal in two weeks, I thought it'd be a piece of cake that everything would fall into place, and I'd have no stress at all. And that's exactly what happened, I took Justice's advice and called in some reinforcements to help with the last-minute things. When I tell you, they helped I literally just made a few calls, wrote a couple of checks and that was it. My mom, Lisa's mom, and Pauline stepped in and did the rest for me so that I could maintain my cool and really prepare mentally for what I was about to do. I was more than ready but at the same time I was also nervous to know if she'd actually say yes to my proposal and if she didn't how would I deal with that embarrassment in front of all of our friends and family.

Best Friend!!! Hey girl I said smiling as Justice came into my room. How you get in? Your assistant let me in she said laying the garment bags on the bed. Are those the dresses. Yup they are. Well, let me see them I said going over to open them. Wait so they are little different than what you initially drew. Different how? You look at them tell me what you think. Ok I said slowly unzipping the garment bag to see the dresses. I don't know what I was expecting but it definitely wasn't what I saw. Justice! I know you want them to look a certain way, but I took a little creative liberty and made them more yall. Oh my god girl these are beautiful. You think so? Yes, this is better than what I drew. Thank you so much! Well, the outfit isn't complete she said handing me a bag. You bought me shoes as well. Girl really, I'd assume you and Lisa have shoes with that big walk in closet yall have. So, what's in the bag. Check it out she said handing me the bag. I carefully opened the bag and pulled out a box. When I opened it, I saw the most beautiful masks I'd ever seen. You did masks too? Tionne did those. Oh my god they are so beautiful. I didn't know Ti could do stuff like this. She likes to hide it she don't want to mess up her street cred. I love them thank you so much. No problem girl we just wanted to make sure that your night goes off without a hitch. I didn't even think about getting us masks. I figured you didn't so when Ms. Pauline called, I told her not to about ordering you a Lisa one Ti and I had it under control. I've been so scattered that it slipped my mind.

I totally understand, what I don't understand is what you are doing up here chilling when you should be getting ready for tonight. I am nervous I said admittedly, what if she says no. Girl please she is not going to say No. If anything, she may have someone officiate the wedding right then and there. I just want it to be perfect we've waited so long to do this. It will be and you'll look bomb in these dresses too. You sure you wanna be a music executive you can do fashion design too. Who says I am not, that's what we meant when we told yall about diversifying your portfolio? Lisa knows that the music industry is volatile that you have to have more than one stream of revenue especially for us women. You're right about that. Cheer up girl in a few hours you'll be able to put that big ring on her finger bring her home and rock her world. We might follow yalls lead and just do it there. Yall ain't on our level yet. Oh, you think Lisa and I have done a few things. Things that's cute she said laughing a little bit. Get back to me when you do it on a tour bus full of people. That's it! You can beat that? Let's just say if you ever see the MOBO's there was a reason she was late for that presentation. Nun un! Right there on the side of the stage. It's amazing how people didn't notice. Well dang maybe yall are on our level. We invented the level girl. Alright then, well I better get out of her I gotta get home, and get JT and Ti ready. Ti is a grown woman she should know how to get herself ready. Girl you'd think but if I don't stay on her to get ready on time, we'll get there two hours late and it'll be all of her fault. Go on then I don't want yall to get there late. I know that's right. Where you send Lisa too? She's with Rei getting her nails and stuff done they should be back any time now. Ooo I am out don't wanna get caught she said going out the door. I looked at the time, dang she was right I did need to get ready. I ran back up the stairs glanced at the dresses again before zipping them up and getting in the shower.