~*Chapter 31*~

~ Remi~

You sure you wanna do this Remi! It needs to be done; I am sick of dealing with her passive aggressive bullshit babe. I know you are but there are other ways than to confront her like this. If you worried about me using the gun, I won't I don't even know how to use it. You're kidding me right, Remi No you aren't going you can't even protect yourself if this bitch pulls some shit on you. Lisa, I can protect myself you and I both know that. So, if she come in there with a gun or a knife what are you going to do, she said crossing her arms as she looked at me. She's not going to do that. How do you know that Remi? How much do you really know about this girl other than she gives good head? You think she gives good head I said chuckling. Not the damn time Oluremi! I am being serious she said giving me her serious face. Which if she really knew was the cutest face ever. Look don't worry Lisa nothing is going to happen I promise. I worry about you all the time, even when your big head isn't in my presence. My big head I said going over to her and grabbing her by the waist. Yeah, yo big head! You wanna go with me and make sure nothing happens. Of course, I wanna go with you, but we both know I can't, that probation is no joke and I still got 3 years to go.

No one is going to jail or getting in trouble it's a friendly chat for both of them to keep my name and my business out of their mouths. I just don't feel safe with you going by yourself. I am not Jade and Shai are going with me. Jade and Shai! Remi no, they definitely don't need to be in trouble either. No one is getting in trouble I promise you I said hearing the car doors shut. If they going with you who's watching the kids? You I said smiling at her. Me! Remi! I love you forever I said pecking her lips. Where is Pops at? Across the street at Pauline's. Eww are they! I don't even want to think about it, I just know he's busy tonight, Danielle's busy too and they couldn't leave them alone so Auntie Lili to the rescue. She rolled her eyes at me. They'll be asleep and we're only going to be gone no more than hour I promise. one hour Oluremi! The full name I said smirking at her. Yes, you bring your ass back in one hour, I swear to god if I have to come find you, I am kicking your ass. Ok Ok I promise one hour I said pecking her lips again. Mmm, she said as we started kissing.

Aye! Aye! You ain't call us over here to watch yall make out! I love you! 1 hour she said touching my lips as she looked at me. Rem...I am coming I said following Shai downstairs. She ready Jade said putting the blanket over the babies. Yeah, I broke up their little make out session. 1 hour Remi, Lisa said! I know. Come on yall I said grabbing the keys and following them out the door. You sure you wanna do this Remi, I mean there are other ways. Like what Jade? Uhhh restraining orders! If the bitch is that crazy let the cops handle her you don't have to involve yourself in that shit. She's not crazy like that. How do you know. I lived in the same house with her for over a year. That's relative because you also didn't know she was selling drugs while you were living in that house either. I just wanna talk to them that's it. I am all fine with that Remi, but the moment shit goes south we out, you hear me, Shai said. Ok I agree. Alright let's go she said motioning for us to get into the car.

Honestly, I had no clue what I was going to say to them all I knew is that I need to clear this shit because I can't be looking over my shoulder ever where I go in Atlanta. I don't care what Nina has going on with the drugs and shit it's not my business but I don't want her going around telling folks that I was using either cause I've never done drugs in my life and I never will. And as far Chris, He don't need to run tell that all the damn time. I don't think it was appropriate for him to come to my job to tell me that he could have called me any time and told me what Nina was up to but he wanted to be on some night and shining armor shit coming to my job to tell me that didn't sit right with me and it never will either. The drive felt like it took forever, but before I knew it, we were pulling up to the shop. You sure you wanna do this Remi, Shai said. I took a few deep breaths and nod I am just going to tell them to leave me alone and then we'll be out. Alright they both said as we got out the car. I said small prayer as we got out the car.