LO 𒊹︎︎︎ The Beach Resort 2 ft. The Avengers

Henlo! Welcome to part 2!

Don't forget to vote!

Enjoy!

• • •

The eating contest was about to start. Thor, Clint, Bucky, and Scott were the only brave souls to try out with some other contestants as well.

"You can do it guys!" Pietro cheered along with everyone else.

"Ugh..." Loki face palmed as he watched his brother sat beside the other contestants.

"Alright everyone. The rules are simple! Whoever gets to finish their big bowl of banana split first within ten minutes will win the prize!" Luis said.

 The rules are simple! Whoever gets to finish their big bowl of banana split first within ten minutes will win the prize!" Luis said

(Like this but bigger with more toppings- now I'm hungry)

"This seems easy enough." Scott chuckled.

"But wait! This is only the first round!" Luis grinned. The grins from the contestants all got wiped off.

"And so let the contest begin!" Rosie blew a horn and the contestants started eating.

"Go Thor! Go Scott! Go Bucky! Go Clint!" The super fam cheered.

A few minutes left and Scott finished, followed by Clint. Thor was having a hard time since he got a lot of brain freeze from the ice cream. Bucky wasn't even putting effort.

"Alright! We have four people left for the next round!" Luis said.

While the contest continued with Clint and Scott still in the game and two other women, the teens excused themselves to go try the slides.

"Okay so which slide should we try first?" Peter asked his friends as they headed towards the children's large swimming area.