LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Dr. Strange and Agent Ross to the Rescue

Didn't see that coming did yah? ;)

If you don't know Agent Ross, maybe John Watson rings a bell? :D Well if you really don't know him, his Martin Freeman and he was in Black Panther.

This is part two! Enjoy!

• • •

Knock knock!

"Hello?" A short greyish haired man in a grey suit stood infront of Sanctum Sanctorum as he knocked on the door.

Nicky Fury had contacted Everret Ross and told him to check on Dr. Strange since he was the only avenger present in New York while the rest was missing. If anyone could know their location, it must be the doctor.

"HELLO?" Ross huffed out a frustrated sigh and knocked again. He admits he love his job but sometimes SHIELD calls at wrong timing. He was on a date and they had to call him. So he had to leave his date at the restaurant with a mumbled speech of apology.

He just hope whatever heck they got him into was worth his time.

The door opened and revealed one of the sorcerers currently in charge of taking care of the place.

"Yes, may I help you sir?" The guy asked in a calm tone.

"Uhm yeah, I'm looking for Dr. Strange?" Everret asked with a serious look.

"What may be the business with the sorcerer supreme?" The man asked back.

"It's a private matter, can I please speak to him?" Everret was kind of annoyed by now.

"He's not in a right state though." The sorcerer sighed and gestured Ross to come in. "So you'll have to follow me."

Everret nodded and they went up the stairs to Stephen's quarters.

• • •

"WATTTTTEEEEE--hiccup --ERRRRRRRR!" Peter yelled as they walk under the heat. He widened his eyes and the others look at him.

"Of all times my hiccups has to appe-- hiccup --ar today." Peter groaned. Some chuckled slightly while the others were dying under the sun.

"When are we going to find Dubai?!" Sam groaned as he wipe away his sweat.

"FRIDAY says we're almost there." Tony replied.

Thor sighed as he walked on the sand, occasionally looking at the others. But when he glanced at Tony, the billionaire looked like a poptart. Thor blinked for a second and rubbed his eyes. Tony really did look like a poptart!

That's not good.

He then glance at his brother beside him who was talking to Steve, and he too looked like a poptart! Thor silently moved his hand to pinch Loki's arm.

"--No I can't use my magic in this heat-- ouch!" Loki flinched when Thor pinched him. "What in Odin's bloody beard is wrong with you?" Loki glared at his brother and shoved him a bit and rub his arm.

"Oh so you aren't a poptart?" Thor frowned and looked away, Loki raised an eyebrow at him and shook his head.

Bucky huffed out a breath as he looked up the blue sky. The only thing up there was the sun, killing them.