SO • Interview 𒊹︎︎︎The Food Stealer

Hi! New comedy short for you💆🏻✨

I also want to say I really appreciate those silent active readers and those who comment a lot🧡

Enjoy!

Ps. A comedy short/skit is different from regular oneshots since this one, the avengers looks at the camera like it's the Modern Family ✨(I've been watching for inspiration)

• • •

       Peter entered the seemingly quiet living room. He was planning on eating some leftover desserts from yesterday because why not? But when he opened up the fridge, the desserts were gone.

"IT'S GONE? WHO ATE ALL OF IT?" His eyes went wide and crouched down to see more of the inside of the refrigerator, just to be sure. But there really was none left.

     "I'm honestly really upset that someone ate all the dessert." Peter confessed at the camera in the interview room. "I was looking forward to eating some of it."

    Wanda hums a random song as she headed to the kitchen to get the oreo ice cream cake she prepared earlier for dinner. She opened up the fridge to see the container and took it out. She placed it on the counter, excited to see if it was ready. But when she opened it, it was all gone. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT?!"  She was in disbelief.

    "I gave everyone an apple for dessert during dinner instead." Wanda crossed her arms with a frown. "I didn't even get to taste it first." She said at the camera.

    Bucky and Steve just came back from their morning run and since they already prepared some protein shakes earlier, they decided to get it at the kitchen. "Steve I swear I placed it in here? I don't understand why it would just vanish?" The both of them were so confused, they ended up making another batch of protein shakes.

     "-I knew about the rumors of some food thief lurking in the compound. I just never thought they'd actually steal protein shakes.." Steve sighed, a bit worried about this food stealer.

      "I think I know who it is." Bucky shrugged at the camera.

     Scott was in the lounge room, eating his burrito. Bruce entered the room. "Hey Scott, where's my burrito?" He asked. "Yours is in the fridge, you can just microwave it." Scott responded.

Bruce nodded with a thanks and went to the kitchen to do it but when he checked the fridge, it was not there. "Scott it's not here." Bruce spoke.

"HUH? Your burrito that I literally put your name on is gone?" Scott asked with a shock face.

"Yes it is and whoever stole it, fell for it." Bruce gave him a grin.

        "Bruce is a brilliant man. We conspired together to make a trap for the food thief and it worked! All I had to do was put the burrito that Bruce purposely had a tracker on in the fridge while I eat the other burrito I bought." Scott explained to the camera with a cheerful smile.

          "Of course we didn't tell the others about it. So after that, me and Scott followed the tracker. It didn't go too far." Bruce said, proud of his plan.