LO 𒊹︎︎︎ It's Prank Time ft. Wanda's Children

THIS ONESHOT CONTAINS SPOILER‼️
So if you haven't seen WandaVision just know that you have been warned!

Henlo! This oneshot is chaotic 🥴

so enjoy!

• • •

"I'm going to make my protein shake, protein shake, protein shake. I'm going to make my protein shake and start my workout." Sam sung to himself as he blended his favourite protein shake in the kitchen.

It was another normal day in the HQ. Most of the avengers were still asleep since it was really early and the sun wasn't even out yet. But Sam likes his morning run with Steve and occasionally with Bucky and Peter.

Swoosh!

Sam looked up to see what made that noise and wind. He shivered and looked around the lounge room to see no one.

"That's weird..." He blinked before shrugging it off and poured his shake into his favourite falcon mug. But stopped when he noticed the jar was empty.

"What the f- where did my protein shake go?!" His eyes widened and checked the jar again and his mug but there was nothing.

"You okay Sam?" Bucky arrived in the lounge room. He was still in his black and white pajamas. He yawned and scratched his cheek.

"Did you take my shake?" Sam was confused as he asked Bucky who in return blinked at him.

"What shake?" Bucky asked with a confused face.

"I was just blending my protein shake a minute ago and when I poured it into my mug- the protein shake was gone!" Sam gestured his hands around.

"..Maybe you should go back to sleep." Bucky scoffed before heading to the kitchen to grab a bottled water from the fridge.

"I'm not crazy! It- it just disappeared!" Sam had his hands on his hips.

"Yeah okay." Bucky nodded before taking his bottled water and berry mix to the couch. He wasn't taking Sam seriously.

Swoosh!

Bucky drank his bottled of water and sighed in relief. He then turned on the television to watch morning news and grabbed his bowl of berries-

"Huh? Where's the bowl?" Bucky furrowed his eyebrows when his breakfast berries were gone. "SAM! Did you take my food?" He looked around before turning to look at Sam by the counter.

"No. I was standing here the whole time." Sam rolled his eyes.

"But it was right here." Bucky pointed at the center table that had a bowl earlier.

"OKAY SOMETHING IS GOING ON HERE." Sam announced in a louder voice. Bucky nodded before standing up and looking around.

"Maybe there's an animal that got inside?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah or they placed us in another simulation like last time!" Sam started hitting the air, hopping to hit an invisible barrier.

"I doubt that..." Bucky scrutinized his face before swatting the air just to make sure.

"Hey guys good morning!" Clint walked down the stairs in a good mood. He was in his workout outfit already.