LO 𒊹︎︎︎ The Avengers Stuck in the Desert

I wonder how'd that happen in the first place... oh well enjoy!

You know the drill!

Btw you can go check out my other avengers book filled with groupchat shenanigans :D Y/n is even there! xD

You know while you wait for this book to update

Omt shameless plug!

Allllryt enjoy

• • •

Stephen was sick. Really sick. He was so sick that he couldn't get up from his bed. Wong was worried that his magic will turn fiasco. So he had to ask another sorcerer to take care of the sanctum while he went off looking for medicine for Stephen. There was no ordinary cure for it, you can't just buy it at any local drugstore so Wong had to go to another dimension to find some.

Stephen sighed as he laid in bed, asking FRIDAY to tell the avengers he won't be coming over today. Yes-- Peter installed FRIDAY in the sanctum and no it wasn't Tony who did it because he kinda hates Stephen. But Peter looks up to the wizard so he managed to connect FRIDAY from his place to the compound. It's very helpful when he had to help the team save the day-- alright back to where Stephen is sick.

"FRI-- achoo!-- sorry, uhm, please tell the team I won't be coming over today's game night." Stephen groaned as he turned to his side, the pain in his back making him feel worse.

"Alright dr. Strange, I will be notifying the team." FRIDAY responded almost immediately through the ceiling speakers.

"Tha-thank you." Stephen closed his eyes trying to get a nap, thinking about the avengers who are probably playing prank wars--

Achoo!

AH-

AH-

ACHOO!

Stephen sighed, he needed Wong to be back as soon as possible.

• • •

The avengers were gathered around the lounge area, minding their own business.

"Hey Bucky look at this cute cat." Steve showed his phone at his bestfriend who was sipping coffee on the couch.

Bucky turned to look at the photo and snickered.

"Yeah, it is cute." Bucky nodded and Steve went back to his spot on the couch and continued scrolling through social media.

"What games are we going to play later?" Peter asked as he munched on his sandwich, he was seated beside Bruce on the sofa.

"Probably killer game or was it mafia?--Same thing." Scott responded while he was scrolling through twitter as well, he was seated beside Steve.

Well everyone was on their phones besides Bucky and Peter. Sundays was pretty much boring and everyone has no energy to do anything productive so they just hang out at the lounge. It was a good time to relax as well since they had a very busy week training and going off on missions.

"Can't we watch television?" Clint mumbled as he scrolled through tumblr.

"We can't, FRIDAY hasn't finish downloading the movies." Natasha rolled her eyes as she scrolled through Instagram.