SO 𒊹︎︎︎ Peter meets Shuri

No need for further explanation

• • •

"Dad are you here?!" Peter called as he entered his father's workshop, only to find a brown girl, scrolling through the internet on a wakandan tablet.

She looked up to have eye to eye contact with the brunette boy who looker confused. She also looked confuse, observing the boy's looks.

"Who are you?" She asked cautiously in a thick wakandan accent.

"I'm Peter. Who are you?" He blinked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Shuri, princess of Wakanda." She said, still with a deeper voice.

"Oh! Dad mentioned me you guys were coming!" Peter grinned and went near the girl. He sticked out his hand to shake hers.

"It's so nice to finally meet you!" He smiled.

Shuri stared for a while, before slowly accepting the boy's hand.

"I'm sorry but I don't quite know you exactly you are?" Shuri said with still furrowed eyebrows.

"I--" Peter was cutted off by Tony who came inside the lab.

"Hey! I see you met my son Peter!" Tony grinned as he went near them.

Shuri went silent for a while before her whole expression changed into a livelier one. "Oooh! You're Tony's son! The one who made those cool tech Tony showed me!" She grinned. "We should hang out!"

Peter grinned back, "Sure!"

"I'm working on making real life lightsabers." He started chattering about the new stuff he made and Shuri listened to every word that night.

• • •

"Tony are you sure it's okay for them to hang out like this? They've been chasing me around with those flashlight things all day." Clint complained as he dropped himself on the comfortable couch where the rest of the team sat around.

"I AM THE LAST JEDI!" The team could hear from the other room.

"I'M A GIRAFFE!" They hear Peter's voice making a quick sudden falsetto--rather called voice crack.

"I can't take this anymore. I'm sorry about my sister, she's just like that." T'challa blushed in embarrassment.

"Don't be, Peter's definitely her clone." Tony chuckled. "Besides, it's nice that they got along. They need to interact more with people they're age."

"I agree." Steve nodded, smiling as him and the rest watch the two teens running around wearing black robes.

They're just glad, the place was a bit livelier now that Peter was here.

_._

A/n: I'm sorry this was short😦 but I hope you liked it!