LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Sherlock Who?

So I'm kinda weird so I made this oneshot cuz I've been reading Sherlock Holmes🤷🏻‍♀️

Peter will be Tony's bio kid(Tony's dead btw and Morgan exists) here who was just walking around Queens but then bumped into Sherlock Holmes. (RDJ version and he is in the modern world)

Enjoy!

• • •

Peter was so excited to come home that day since it was Morgan's birthday--his little sister. So he decided to walk home and stop by the cake shop and buy a delicious fluffy cake. Hoping the kid would like it.

So now he was almost near Stark Tower, carrying the red box with a red ribbon on. He turned to a corner but unexpectedly, he bumped into someone. The box of cake fell to the ground with a thud and he mentally screamed.

"Oh, apologies young man." Peter blinked away the tears forming in his eyes, he was worried about the cake.

No! Morgan would be sad! He frowned.

"I-it's okay sir, I'm sorry too." Peter sighed as he picked up the ruined cake and stood up facing the man.

His eyes widened in shock, mouth agape.

"A fan are we? I am famous after all but I didn't know people acknowledges me here in New York as well." The man who looked just like his dad stood infront of him.

"T-tony?" Peter blinked.

The man furrowed his eyebrows, clearly surprise by the unknown address.

"No, I am Sherlock Holmes." The man frowned.

"No way! I've heard about you but...you...you look so much like my dad." Peter was surprised as he pointed at the man.

"Your father? Huh? That is outlandish my boy. I only have an older brother named Mycroft." Sherlock chuckled a little. But then diverted his attention towards the cake. "Pardon me for the cake, it seemed like you are attending a birthday party. A family member's." Sherlock took the cake and examined it. "Right, I should probably go buy you another one. What is your name?"

Peter stood there, seemingly frozen in place before Sherlock snapped his finger infront of him.

"I-I'm..sorry uhm no i-it's okay..I-I'm P-Peter Peter P-parker." Peter gulped.

Sherlock watched the boy in amusement, stuttering in his words. He was sure the boy found him familiar.

"Do I resemble your..passed away father that accurately? Sorry for the term." Sherlock said the guess he made. It was pretty obvious his dad was not present.

"H-how did you.."

"I'm Sherlock Holmes after all, now lead the way to the cake shop Peter before I would lose interest in buying you another cake." Sherlock joked as he gestured the boy to walk.

"R-right! Thank you so much.." Peter smiled.

"No problem at all." Sherlock nodded as they silently walked back to where Peter bought his cake.