LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Chasing Milk Tea Robbers with Thor the Driver

Well this is kind of interesting...

I uploaded this while we wait for the mad libs challenge to be posted and while I get this Iscolar fish oil out of my freaking system.

Enjoy! :))

• • •

"Car keys? check. Seatbelts? On. First aid kit? Prepared. Paper bag or plastic? Check. Family? Check. The driver? Where's our driver?" Peter asked his squad who were shrugging. They were currently at the garage, ready to head out in one of Tony's cars.

"How can we possibly get to MTLand without anyone to drive us there?" Peter sighed.

"Can't Happy drive us?" Ned asked.

"He's on vacation." Peter responded.

"How about the other avengers?" MJ spoke, a book in hand.

"They're all busy with meetings and mission plans." Peter pouted.

"Can't Harley drive?" Ned asked, pointing at the blonde boy beside him.

"Can't you see my cast Ned?" Harley rolled his eyes as he pointed at his left hand cast filled with doodles and lines from everyone.

"Oh right- how did you ended up with that again?" Ned chuckled a bit.

"I fought a dragon." Harley patted his chest with his other hand, acting all heroic.

"Yeah right, you slipped while doing VR." Peter snickered, giving Shuri a high-five. Harley stuck out his tongue, mocking them.

"So who can-" MJ was cutted off by a sudden lightning and loud thunder.

"AHH! What the fudge was that?" Shuri with the rest of them, flinched.

"Oh no.. that's Thor with Loki." Peter said.

"OOOOHH LET'S GO ASK THOR TO DRIVE US!" Shuri suggested. The others glanced at each before nodding.

• • •

Thor and Loki just arrived at the HQ. The brothers were currently arguing about something as they walked out the "thunder platform".

"That's just anomaly." Loki groaned as they both walked in the hallway.

"Whatever you are talking about, we can discuss it lat-" Thor was cutted off by Peter and the potato squad who happened to be standing by the corner.

"Hello uncle Thor and uncle Loki." Peter grinned as they walked up to both men.

"Oh hello there spiderson, lady MJ, sir Ned, your majesty Shuri, and bachelor Harley." Thor greeted with a smile.

"Hello... children." Loki with no effort spoke beside his brother.

"Are you guys here for a meeting?" Shuri asked.

"Yes indeed we are and-"

"They just finished their meeting." Shuri cutted him off with a grin. No, the meeting was just about to start but these kids needed a driver and they're getting one even if they needed to lie.

"Oh." Thor and Loki glanced at each other.

"They started a bit early. Don't worry, you can ask them later but for now we need you guys to accompany us with a mission." Peter chuckled nervously.