LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Peter Hates Online Class

WANDAVISION SPOILERS!

Henlo! Here's more of Peter and his online class!

Enjoy!

• • •

Peter hated weekdays so much because he had online class to attend. Eversince the pandemic started, his entire routine changed and he doesn't like it very much besides staying at home more often.

He stretched his arms and yawned as he sat infront of his stark laptop in his lab. He glanced at his watch and knew his teacher will send the link any minute now.

Ting!

"Let's get this over with." Peter groaned and clicked the link in the chat group that has at least thirty other students.

"Good morning mrs. Green." Peter turned on his mic for a second before muting fast. He didn't even bother turning on his camera yet.

"Good morning mr. Parker." Mrs. Green nodded as she accepted more students in the class.

Luckily, his background wasn't too weird for a kid from Queens since it was just a plain cyan wall. His gadgets and tools were all scattered on the table though but he thought it was fine since no one's going to see anyways.

"Ayoo teacher." One of Peter's classmates said energetically followed by other bored "good mornings".

Ding!

Peter glanced at the elevator in the room and saw Harley walking out in his lab coat and googles, he was carrying some chemicals.

"Hello- sorry to disturb but I need your lab right now since you have some equipment here that I'll be needing." Harley said in a rush as he placed his stuff on the messy table.

"I- Yeah sure." Peter nodded before staring at his notebook and pen in boredom.

"Can anyone please recap the discussion last week?" Their teacher asked through their meeting.

"Alright let's have mr. Parker recap for last week." Peter's eyes widened when his name was mentioned cutting him off his train of thoughts.

"U-uhm okay so... last week we discussed about the ocean containing more radioactive chemicals and the endangered species." Peter quick checked his notes.

"Alright thank you Parker. So this time we'll talk about the..."

Peter sighed in relief after muting back his mic. He glanced at Harley across him who was jotting down stuff on his stark pad with a stylus pen. The boy was really busy with his experiment, it was probably for his thesis.

"You seem to be distracted." Harley commented as he checked the test tubes in the rack. He glanced at Peter who was staring at the table.

"N-nope I'm fine." Peter blinked and looked up to see Harley grinning.

"Geez dude, you look like your from Venus or something." Harley chuckled before focusing back on his work.

Peter shook his head and looked back at his laptop.

Ding!