LO • YTV: Shuri's Channel 𒊹︎︎︎ Potato Squad Assemble!

So this oneshot is kind of like a youtube video but It's still narrat--

You know what?

Just enjoy! xD

• • •
[ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ʀᴇᴄᴏʀᴅɪɴɢ •]

"ᴘᴏᴛᴀᴛᴏ sǫᴜᴀᴅ ᴀssᴇᴍʙʟᴇ!"
sʜᴜʀɪ ʏᴇᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴠʟᴏɢ #1

"Hello yeeters! It's me Shuri and if you're new to this channel, make sure to click on that subscribe button and press on that notification bell so that you'll get more AMAZING content!" Shuri grinned at the camera she was holding, gesturing her hands to the bottom as if guiding the viewers where to click.

Shuri then flipped the camera and now it shows the lounging area of the avengers hq. There you could see all the adults seated around the sofas, chilling.

"So as you can see right now, the avengers are having a normal sunday morning, sipping their coffees and tea-" The avengers looked at the camera, Scott and Pietro waved hi. "-But today won't be about them!" Shuri turned the camera to her and zoomed it into her face.

"This is my channel obviously so it'll be about me and my bestfriends- I don't know where they are though but we'll find them!" Shuri chuckled and did a double chin smile at the camera before covering the lense to transition.

"Don't destroy the compound Shuri!" - T'challa. (That's what's written on the black screen with T'challa screaming :> )

uoᴉʇᴉsuɐɹʇ

"So I'm currently outside Peter's lab and I'm surprised right now that Harley is in here too." Shuri showed the glass pane of Peter's lab where the two boys are talking about something while fixing up a spider-man suit.

Shuri snorted, "Bromance leemaaaaooo."

"I don't think they can hear me so I'll knock on harder." Shuri used her knuckles to knock multiple times on the pane and finally the guys noticed her.

Peter looked like he was talking to FRIDAY as he looked up the ceiling and the glass door opened up for Shuri.

"Henlo dudes. What are you two doing?" Shuri walked inside, the two guys still on her camera's frame.

"Hey Shur- are you vlogging?" Peter asked and Shuri shook the camera up and down as a nod. "Yeap."

"Oh no- Get that away from my faceee!-" Harley pushed the camera away from his face and Shuri laughed as she zoomed it near Harley's face that he covered with both hands.