LO • Spideychelle🌹Valentine's Day Special

Happy Valentine's Day!

Y'all deserve this oneshot :>

Enjoy!

• • •

"Hey Peter... what are you doing tomorrow?" MJ asked the brunet who was busy tinkering on his latest invention in his laboratory.

"Hm? Uhm probably staying at home and doing homework. How about you?" Peter asked back as he screwed on some parts to his machine.

MJ pursed her lips and nodded her head at his response. Her left hand fisting her other clenched hand on the table. She was standing across Peter.

"Well, nothing really. I finished the homework last night anyways. So I'm free tomorrow." MJ shrugged, squinting her eyes at him. Peter was still busy working on his machine.

MJ rarely does visit the HQ on a weekend since she felt awkward being in the presence of Earth's mightiest heroes. The only people she really knew here was Peter and Ned. She does think Shuri and Harley are nice but even they're too nerdy for her. She was nerdy too but she's quiet about it. Gosh, when the four of her friends were in one room, it's pure chaos that she sometimes would step out of the room for her own safety. But she's mostly joking about it, she truly does like their company.

"I'll see you tomorrow or something, whatever." MJ gave Peter an awkward smile after they fist bumped. It was now evening and Peter wanted to see MJ leave HQ and properly say bye.

"Yeah I- I guess well, I'll call you if there's something interesting I find? Also- you can, you can stay around for dinner." Peter suggested and MJ nodded and then shook her head no, her shoes tapping the tiles.

"Okay sure, dork and I'll pass with the dinner. My parents are making their special tonight. B-bye!" MJ turned on her heel and sped walk out the HQ, giving him a quick middle finger as well. Peter watched her back in amusement and also confusion.

"O-oh okay...bye." Peter responded late to mostly himself.

Peter headed back up the floor and into the living room where his super fam were lounging. Natasha and Bucky were busy talking about their favorite weapons. Tony, Pepper, Wanda, and Vision were preparing dinner. Surprisingly, Pietro and Sam were teaching Steve, Bruce, and Stephen how to play mario kart. Clint was just watching everyone quietly beside a sleeping Scott. Thor and Loki were bickering about their childhood. Harley, Tommy, Billy, and Morgan were talking about a picture book about animals. Everything in the room really was a lovely sight to see and Peter knew that very well.

Peter sat on the barstool in the kitchen to watch his parents cook together with the other lovely pair.

"Oh hey there sweetie, I didn't notice you're already done with your invention. Where's MJ?" Pepper gave Peter a kiss on his forehead before walking back in the kitchen area.

"Oh she left already." Peter shrugged as he rested his head on his palm on the counter.

"Already?" The four of them looked at him with a look on their face. Peter furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah... I mean I did invite her for dinner! But she said her parents were making something special tonight so she has to eat with them!" Peter waved his hands around as he watch his parents slowly absorb the information coming out of his mouth.