LO 𒊹︎︎︎ The Homework

Henlo! I'm back and I'm still alive! I survived school thank God😩

Enjoy!

• • •

It was another lovely morning in the avengers hq. Everyone was having breakfast around six as usual. Steve was making some pancakes with Wanda and Natasha helping him with the rest of the food.

"What are you reading Bruce?" Sam asked the scientist while he was seated beside him on the kitchen counter.

"Oh it's just a book by Stephen Hawking." Bruce smiled as he continued reading. Sam didn't bother asking more and just nodded. He noticed the pile of books beside Bruce. He wondered why some people loved reading so much. The last time he had the chance to read a book was a year ago. But maybe he'll read again when he's got some more free time.

"Guys, we have meeting with Fury later at two." Clint announced as he ate his pancakes. Clint was still half asleep because he was up all night training.

"Noted."

"So Scott, today we will have the ant training. You better be prepared." Pietro announced, earning some "oohs" from the others.

"Yes, yes, I've been prepping since yesterday. So you better make your obstacle course harder." Scott smirked. He was not joking though, he really had been preparing for this event. Every month, Scott has his very own specialized training- which is Ant-man vs. Obstacle courses. The avengers decided on this since Ant-man was a really important part of the team.

"Well we wish you luck, maybe you can beat last week's record and beat Hope's top score." Vision commented and the others agreed. Scott grinned at them and thank them before finishing his breakfast.

Everyone continued talking during that morning, some wondered why Peter wasn't able to join them for breakfast.

ER ER ER ER ER!

Peter was snoring in his sleep. He was really tired from doing all his homework last night. His room was still dark and he was sprawled out on his bed. Tony was even the one who carried him up to his room last night because Peter passed out on the kitchen counter.

"Peter, you're going to be late." FRIDAY spoke through the speakers. Peter moved to his side and groaned. He still wanted to sleep.

"Peter you have a quiz today." Peter jolted up from his bed when FRIDAY said that. That's right, he had a spanish quiz today and if he's absent- good luck to him.

"I NEED TO HURRY!" Peter exclaimed as he ran around his room to get things done. Once he got changed, he grabbed his bag and paused.

"Where's the homework I did last night?" His eyes widened as he looked around his study table, even under his bed. But it wasn't in his room at all.

"NO NO NO!" Peter ran out the room with his bag. He literally flew down the stairs and landed perfectly with no broken bones.

"Jesus, kid, you startled me." Bucky sighed. He was in the kitchen, getting some coffee. Steve was reading a newspaper on the kitchen counter. The others were off doing other things for the day.

"We thought you already left for school?" Steve furrowed his eyebrows as he glanced at Peter who was looking for something.

"I forgot to wake up early." Peter sighed as he stopped to glance around the room.