LO 𒊹︎︎︎ The Parker Twins with Dr. Strange

Henlo everyone! I believe the title gives it all away!

Enjoy!

• • •

Peter entered the lounge room that early morning in confusion. There was no one else there besides Stephen. He was reading a book as usual with his hot tea. Usually everyone was there on a Saturday morning but maybe they had left early for their work.

"Hi uncle Stephen. Where's everyone?" Peter sat down across the sorcerer.

"They're busy working." Stephen responded while flipping the next page.

"And why are you here?" Peter asked.

"Because I can and my job is different from the others." Stephen responded in his usual monotoned voice.

"Wait... did they asked you to babysit me?!" Peter's eyes widened in realization.

"Nope not really." Stephen answered. "Why would they even ask the supreme sorcerer to babysit?"

"Yeah you got a point." Peter laughed. But he was still a bit suspecious. Maybe Stephen was a secret spy.

"I don't mean to be rude but shouldn't you be at the Sanctum to protect it?" Peter asked as he grabbed himself some cereal at the kitchen.

"The other sorcerers has it covered. I've been there all week. So I can leave as I please for today." He responded and took a sip of his tea cup.

Nah Peter just thought Stephen likes hanging out with the avengers. He knew it was a bit too quiet in the Sanctum sanctorum sometimes.

"Oh okay." Peter nodded as he sat back down across Stephen and turned on the tv to watch Stranger Things.

It was quiet for about thirty minutes before a yellow portal appeared and out came Wong. He had a serious look on his face.

"Hi Wong! Nice to see you!" Peter greeted with a friendly smile.

The man only gave him a faint smile before glancing back at Stephen.

"Is something wrong in the Sanctum?" Stephen stood up and left his book and tea on the coffee table.

"Yes. I don't know how it happened but I need your help." Wong said.

"Alright. Let's go." Stephen wore his cape and they headed inside the portal.

"WAIT! I'M COMING WITH YOU GUYS!" Peter hurriedly turned off the tv and ran towards them.

"Peter no. We don't want you to get hurt. So you're staying here." Stephen said in a strict voice.

"But-"

The portal closed before he could say anything. Peter groaned and went back to dive into the leathered couch. He just wanted to help. There was nothing better to do today.

• • •
(Sanctum sanctorum)

A blue strike of light was in the entrance hall of the Sanctum sanctorum. It looked like something was trying to rip through it. Stephen and Wong glanced at each other and back at the light.