LO 𒊹︎︎︎ Peter's Ballet Contest ft. Natasha and Bucky

Henlo everyone!

This is an interesting oneshot that I hope you all will enjoy. It is requested by Artistic_Halfblood ! Thank you! I added a lil bit of my own seasonings though as usual :))

Lezgo!

• • •

"Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude." Peter groaned and sat up properly on his chair. It was currently lunch break at MidTown High and Peter took a nap to pass the time. Plus he had been busy all night, fighting crime.

"Yes Ned?" Peter rubbed his temple as he turned to look at his bestfriend beside him. Ned was surprisingly hype at this time of day.

"So I found out that the school is having an audition and the prize will be money, enough for us to buy the limited edition into the galaxy star wars bracelets or The Mandalorian." Ned said.

"You guys are such nerds." MJ commented behind them as she flipped on the next page of her book. While on call with Shuri and Harley through a special earphone gifted by Shuri.

"Not really but think how you like- So anyways I found out about the latest Star Wars collection and I'm planning on buying them." Shuri said through the camouflage earpiece.

"Oh I meant Peter and Ned." MJ said as she continued reading the book on her hand.

"Harley, can you please pass the- yeah that- cool- thanks. So I thought I should buy the friendship collection for us potatoes." Shuri continued talking.

"That's nice but you guys are at Wakanda right? Does package delivery arrive at your place though?" MJ raised at eyebrow.

"I'm going to personally buy it so no need for deliveries." Shuri responded.

"MJ, don't you have class? We're not disturbing you right?" Harley could be heard as well.

"Nah we're on break." Mj responded and continued reading. She was listening to Shuri and Harley who were at Wakanda for a workshop while also tuning in to Peter and Ned's squeals.

"AWESOME!- But wait- hold up- What kind of audition are you talking about?" Peter had his eyes wide open, clearly interested.

"Ballet."

Peter's grin dropped.

• • •
(Later at HQ)

"Can someone call down Peter for dinner?" Steve asked as he prepared food for everyone in the kitchen.

"I'll go get him." Natasha volunteered and stood up. Steve gave her a sweet smile.

"Spidey kid dinner's ready." Natasha knocked before entering.

"WA-WAIT NAT DON'T- come in yet..." Peter covered himself up. Natasha had her eyes widened. She then burst out laughing.

"What in the world are you wearing?" Natasha shook her head as she stood by the doorway.

"I'm trying to learn ballet and it says in the internet I need to wear a leotard." Peter sighed as he looked away.